PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomlin's an idiot. Hahahahahaha

LOL nice one Tomlin!

Landry's pass. Oh. My. Word.

I wonder if Zo was in Mike Tomlin's headsets again telling him to fake the field goal after you telegraphed before the half that you might go for it.

I just dont' get that. The whole point of the play is deception. Once you split out of FG formation the deception is gone. Might as well have your actual QB and offense at that point. Stupid

Ya let's throw the ball without Roethlisburger, Brown and Bryant out there. IDIOTS.

Yet people are scared of this team in the playoffs. BB coaches circles around Tomlin

Hawks get a flag for stupidity

Brilliant ST play by the Squealers!
Oh, wait!!!

I just dont' get that. The whole point of the play is deception. Once you split out of FG formation the deception is gone. Might as well have your actual QB and offense at that point. Stupid

Not only did they give the deception away, the Seahawks clearly picked it up and were in position. You take the time out on that.

Personally, in a low score game in the second quarter, you just kick the field goal.

The COLTS are pointing at the Steelers and laughing.

Tomlin should be getting excoriated by the Pitt fans. They had field position, momentum and leverage. Then, poof - all gone.

Always forget to account for moronic playcalling tendencies when placing bets.

Simms knows Seattle's favorite play in that situation and apparently Pittsburgh doesn't have a clue.

Awful coaching/game preparation.

9ers defense has come to play so far.

It's kind of like the Steelers brought the discount double check "the mike's on" commercial to real life.

"70 million more watching it at home."

"Got it....."

Tomlin should be getting excoriated by the Pitt fans. They had field position, momentum and leverage. Then, poof - all gone.
I don't know what excortiated means but it sounds about right.

Ya let's throw the ball without Roethlisburger, Brown and Bryant out there. IDIOTS.

Yet people are scared of this team in the playoffs. BB coaches circles around Tomlin
Tomlin is way higher than Belichick... That's why his games start after 420...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back