PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 11 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their D is playing great, what they did in September and October is barely relevant
even if it was which it really isnt there offense is using its third string QB and he is not very good, also none of there RB's are very good.

TD Cowboys...up on the Fins 21-14 now

That's the end of Chicago.

Fitzpatrick can look like a good QB for about a month or so. After that, he turns into hot garbage.
Teams love mediocre white guys who can sling it. I guess its too bad the Jets didnt give him an extension like the bills did.

As much as i don't wanna cheer for he Fins I really want Dallas to keep losing. Greg Hardy karma.

Ossweiler looks like he has a real strong arm

Not impressed with what I'm seeing from Kevin Johnson.

I know some people were looking at him as a potential Pats' pick.

Donks fans are now SO over Manning.
Yesterday's garbage.

Osweiler looks better than I thought he would, but the Bears' defense isn't very good. They were 24th in points allowed with 26.0 PPG.

People just got high on them because of the fact they beat two bad teams in the Chargers and Rams back to back.

End of 3rd Quarter: Raiders 13, Lions 9

Oakland scores three times in third to take the lead.

Detroit with more yards and time of possession, but Oakland 1/1 in Red Zone while Lions are 0/2.

Lions also shooting themselves in foot with penalties (7 for 55 yards) and sacks allowed (4).

Not impressed with what I'm seeing from Kevin Johnson.

I know some people were looking at him as a potential Pata pick.

He's having a bad day. He played quite well on Thursday Night.

Im more worried about playing Brock than Manning. There's only one games worth of tape on Brock. Belichick has never been great against first timers.

We'll see how good osweiler is next week when the broncos have to throw it because their run gets shutdown unlike today.

broncos are so loveable

Osweiler looks solid, but Chicago's defense has been atrocious in this game. Can't stop the run, no pass rush and wide open receivers on nearly every play. If Denver's offense was actually playing well, they'd have 30 points and the game would be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe