PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 11 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Foster will have a huge day today....Texans have to get him to the outside!

Great start Houston. :rolleyes:

The Redskins opening drive showed that they are picking up where they left off last week. Horrible.

However, they just recovered a Titan fumble....otherwise the Titans would have easily scored.

Did Rex really ask the fans to get there early? :rolleyes:

you can forget about houston doing anything today..

What is Jones doing on Kickoffs?? He pauses when he catches it and then he runs right into his own guy?

Get some momentum Jones... F***

Ugh.... Houston playing for field position... everyteam does that vs overrated Jets D

Did they really run vs the Jets on 3rd and 10 lol

Foster loves that zone blocking scheme because it allows him to freelance the gaps. Not a big bounceout or cutback, but he will shoot the holes.

Illegal formation even as I type this- one WR has to be on the line.. a breakdown right there just shows you why the Texans are where they are now.

Ok... If sanchez drives the Jets 85 yards.. we might as well watch a movie until the pats game

Punt return for a TD. Tits break on top early.

Ok... If sanchez drives the Jets 85 yards.. we might as well watch a movie until the pats game

well..texans are one of the worst defenses so might just happen

My popcorn will have to wait at least one more series. ;)

Last edited:
I hate the Raiders.

Youre crazy if youre rooting for the raiders today... who gives a s*** about a draft pick the pats are in the hunt for a superbowl this year and isnt that the ultimate goal, this year?

A steelers loss helps the pats get a bye so much more

Youre crazy if youre rooting for the raiders today... who gives a s*** about a draft pick the pats are in the hunt for a superbowl this year and isnt that the ultimate goal, this year?

A steelers loss helps the pats get a bye so much more

Well, I am. and I don't care about the Steelers. We'll win our division, and they will win theirs, if we face them in the playofs, we'll own'em again.

Last edited:
Damione Lewis sack lol.

Damione Lewis just said hello to the Sanchize! :D At least he did something the Browns couldn't do last week, sack him...

Damien Woody, Jets RT is out for the season.

EDIT: I have no idea how he got away from that nasty roll without having his knee torn up.

Last edited:
That looked bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case