PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 11 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
breer's pregame prediction...as i said a fins homer

what is your prediction for tonight's game bears vs dolphins?

Albert Breer, NFL Network
Give me the Dolphins. I think the Bears are gonna have enormous problems blocking Wake and Misi on the edges, and I'm not sold they can run the ball consistently enough to stay out of those long down-and-distance situations.

Helmet Catch on every other commercial break. I keep forgetting why I've grown to hate the NFL Network and they keep reminding me. :mad:

LET ME GET OVER IT, YOU *******S!

The Dolphins pretty much suck all the way around. It's not just the third string QB who is in there. Thigpen has actually been throwing some pretty catchable passes, but is not getting any help whatsoever from his teammates. Out of sheer boredom, I did a countdown of all of the spots that the Dolphins could stand cut and upgrade at. Here is what I came up with...

1. Quarterback
2. RB1 and RB2
3. WR3 and WR4
4. TE
5. RT
6. C
7. NT
8. RDE
9. WILB (Crowder is awful)
10. OLB
11. RCB, Nickel CB

This is genuinely a team that would do well to can the entire staff, scrape the cupboard bare except for a few parts, and start entirely from scratch. Luckily for us, they'll probably never do that.

Bears are now 7-3, no one expected that after the Giants beatdown.

They also have the #1 scoring defense (14.6 PPG) in the NFL.

This is genuinely a team that would do well to can the entire staff, scrape the cupboard bare except for a few parts, and start entirely from scratch. Luckily for us, they'll probably never do that.

Parcells left them in pretty good shape then!

God, what happened to Thigpen? He was a decent qb in kc :eek:
O well fins should be out of division race after this one.

Yep, the Phins are one of the rare Parcells flops. Good for us.

However, this game was terrible. It was like watching the 2006 World Series all over again.

On that note, the national games have been snoozers lately. Don't get me wrong, but the Pats beatdown of the Steelers was probably only exciting to people living in New England and Baltimore.

well...first there was the Zero Zorro flopper by the green plague..

now the Futile Flipper Flopperfest by the aqua/orange South Beach Gomorrhites...

I sense a pattern emerging...

well...first there was the Zero Zorro flopper by the green plague..

now the Futile Flipper Flopperfest by the aqua/orange South Beach Gomorrhites...

I sense a pattern emerging...

.....The Bills getting shutout?

The Dolphins pretty much suck all the way around...I did a countdown of all of the spots that the Dolphins could stand cut and upgrade at. Here is what I came up with...

1. Quarterback
2. RB1 and RB2
3. WR3 and WR4
4. TE
5. RT
6. C
7. NT
8. RDE
9. WILB (Crowder is awful)
10. OLB
11. RCB, Nickel CB

But wait!
I've been told here by the Parcells rump swabs that the Fins are yet another example of his fine rebuilding skills as a grocery shopping GM. Another myth at odds with the facts.

God, what happened to Thigpen? He was a decent qb in kc :eek:
O well fins should be out of division race after this one.

Tyler Thigpen was and still is awful. I remember him in fantasy football as a guy who came in for Damon Huard and Brodie Croyle to put up decent numbers in garbage time in a shotgun-heavy offense. He's still 1-11 lifetime as a starter and has a career QB rating 72.9. That's worse than J.P. Losman.

Did anybody who watched the game last night see the graphic NFLN put up showing how many starting QB's the Fins have had since Marino left? Crazy amount to say the least!

Did anybody who watched the game last night see the graphic NFLN put up showing how many starting QB's the Fins have had since Marino left? Crazy amount to say the least!

yeah....good catch...some of those guys were BELOW the dregs of the league

Lions
Browns
Texans
Bengals

Ugh...can they're be a worst quintet of tease teams we had/have to root for against the Jets than during this 4 week stretch? Lions and Browns lived up to their name and the Texans and Bengals are NOTORIOUS (especially Houston) for losing games they should win.

Both have enough talent to do something, yet both inept enough at the coaching position to find a way to piss us all off at the end...

Also, go Jags. A Jags win and a Colts loss puts the Jags in first. That would be sweet.

Cmon Texans!!! Please play a good game for once!

Anyone else feeling a 3 INT game for sanchez?

I think the luck runs out on NYJ today!

Imagine what the post will print if the Jets lose and the pats beat the colts

I think the Texans have a real chance to win this game. A lot of it hinges on how effective Schaub is because of his injury/short week of practice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back