PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are among the most annoying things in NFL history. I didn't expect Philly to go undefeated, but I'm ready to see the New England Patriots, and ONLY the New England Patriots, do it soon so the 72 Dolphins can get over themselves.

fify

this methodology makes a lot of sense when not all teams have played the same number of games…:rolleyes:
What's so confusing about this? It shows what teams give up total and per game they've played.

What's so confusing about this? It shows what teams give up total and per game they've played.

sorry, i should have rephrased what I wrote. I meant to say YPC is a better. YPG is never great since some offenses are going to run the ball a lot more (and therefore have more yards on the ground) than others.

Last edited:
Pats are tied for #22 at 4.7 YPA.

Man, Baltimore's remaining schedule is a joke. Only winning team they face is Cincinatti who's not even that good. They could realistically end up the 1 seed

Is that the guy who lost it when favre threw that int in the 2009 nfcc at new orleans?? Another one of the greatest calls

Same dude... He has some of the best pipes calling games in the entire league... But he's still no peak Gil Santos.

any one watching Tenn/DDD? homer refs being obvious tonight

That's incredible. 10 1st & goal TDs in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back