PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Trade Deadline: November 3rd 4 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Joe Thomas we get back our Dept at Tackle but we still need a serviceable CB in case of injury.

Idle thought: The Chargers should really shop around Danny Woodhead to contenders. He's leading the league in YAC by over 100 yards, I believe, and the Chargers season is done at 2-6.

No way in hell we trade for joe thomas at that asking price.
Haden for a third i would do.
Calvin for a second
Sean Smith for a 5th
Cooper for a 7th
Jason Mccourty for a fourth
Mingo for a 4th
Lets see if we do anything at all and how in the world we flex the cap to do it.

Elway is such a tool, wow.

This season is the Broncos last stand while next year will be the best team we ever fielded.

Not to mention how pressed we are against the cap. How would we afford him right now?

The article also mentions Thomas' first round asking price, although one can assume a second may work.

I don't think they are looking at OT I think corner is the priority. The best move imo would be for McCourty if they can redo his deal to a realistic number. I like Haden but concussions are keeping him off the field and it would be a waste of he can't contribute significantly to this season's SB run.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
According to ESPN Cleveland, the Broncos have offered a first round pick for Joe Thomas and the Browns have said no because they want more. If true, no way the Pats jump in.

Report: Broncos offered Browns a first-round pick for Joe Thomas

Elway is going all out before Broncos reach cap hell the way he's going it's this year or Bust for the Broncos. They really want that Number One Seed in the East. November 29th Game against Pats going to be Huge we might have to take care of business ourselves.

Who barely got any pressure on Brady the last time

we are missing solder this time around. and i am not 100% confident in cannon.

Who barely got any pressure on Brady the last time

I don't worry about pass rush that much anymore as they seem to have figured out how to negate it. The Patriots have faced a good number of very good pass rushes from the SB on and they have owned all of them.

I don't worry about pass rush that much anymore as they seem to have figured out how to negate it. The Patriots have faced a good number of very good pass rushes from the SB on and they have owned all of them.

It's pressure up the gut that worries me, and the Broncos are lethal on the edges and not the interior.

I wish the chiefs would send us sean smith but apparently after beating the lions they feel like world beaters lol

Think we'll see an okish CB traded here. I don't think we're too bad where we're at now. I love what I've seen from Coleman so far.

I didn't think the Browns could get a first. If the story is true, they should take it. They've done a horrible job managing their team, with almost every move, or move not made, being open for ridicule.

Outside pressure really doesnt effect Brady as he gets the ball out very quickly, ya some rushers will beat their man and the coverage is good and he gets sacked but it's interior pressure that effects him more and the interior OL has been very good this year and will only get better with Stork coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes