PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Top 100 Video of Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkamu

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2015/0ap3000000500559/Top-100-Players-of-2015-No-3-Tom-Brady

So Brady was ranked Nr. 3 which i pretty much expected and can live with, but the video was kind of underwhelming compared to others.

The 3 players who talked about him were Devlin and Chung, two current patriots, and Talib, a former patriot.
Do other players not want to talk about him?
They showed the edelman punt return td vs the broncos and the butler int, both had nothing to do with him instead of showing clips from the 4th quarter of the superbowl for example.

In the beginning they talked about how bad he and the team were in the first 4 games.
Although it's true, I watched the Rodgers video after that. O boy was that a lovefest. Only "how great and awesome is aaron rodgers" clips and no mentioning of how bad they sucked the first few games.

I guess that was as close as the nfl could get to make a "he isn't that good" video of brady without saying deflategate oder cheater, but maybe I'm just overreacting :D

If deflategate didn't exist I probably wouldn't think twice about the video but considering the circumstances it does nag at me a fair bit. I seriously wonder where the players would have ranked him if they had voted after the Wells Report came out. A bunch probably would have taken him off their ballet on "principle."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST