NFL Scouts Choose Patriots Brady Over Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
NFL Scouts Choose Patriots Brady Over Manning
By:

While quite a few in the media seem to collectively praise Peyton Manning's season this year while overlooking what Tom Brady has accomplished this year, it appears that there are football people out there who have taken the time to appreciate just what B...

Oy Vey, so many Brady is better, Manning is better threads. So sick of all of this. Can't we all just agree that Sunday at 3pm, we will be watching 2 of the top 5 greatest QBs of all time and leave it up to the players on the field decide who's gonna win. I'm so sick of all of this analysis and over analysis. Can't wait for the game. If we make it to the Super Bowl, I may have to boycott media for 1 3/4 weeks.

Oy Vey, so many Brady is better, Manning is better threads. So sick of all of this. Can't we all just agree that Sunday at 3pm, we will be watching 2 of the top 5 greatest QBs of all time and leave it up to the players on the field decide who's gonna win. I'm so sick of all of this analysis and over analysis. Can't wait for the game. If we make it to the Super Bowl, I may have to boycott media for 1 3/4 weeks.

After 3000+ posts you know the drill, and I'll bet my left testicle you don't boycott anything involving the media hype as long as we're in it. But I do agree, it does get overdone, overblown, overhyped, over analyzed and overplayed. It beats politics though.

I agree with 7 of 8 scouts+GM and I stayed at a holiday Inn. does this mean I have a chance to be a scout.

I was watching ESPN this afternoon and 2 of their analysts were talking about the AFCCG and both picked the Pats to win. I was kind of shocked.

This just in: 1 out of every 8 NFL GMs need to be evaluated for mental illness and/or crack cocaine addition.

Conversely 7 of 8 ESPN analysts chose Manning. :)

Conversely 7 of 8 ESPN analysts chose Manning. :)

7 of 8 ESPN analysts play Fantasy Football as part of their job.

8 of 8 scouts/GMs dont have time for fantasy football because of their FOOTBALL JOBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3