PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Schedule Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

Looking forward to it. Be sure to post any leaks you hear of in here.

Vacation planning day!

Living in the Midwest I’m hoping the game I plan on going to against the bears isn’t late in the season.
I have a friend in Chicago so I'm probably going too.

Last time was a snow storm and we whooped them. It was Dieon Branch's first or 2nd game back and TB12 hit him for 50 right before the half on one of those routes they ran when they both knew the other team was sleeping.

I have a friend in Chicago so I'm probably going too.

Last time was a snow storm and we whooped them. It was Dieon Branch's first or 2nd game back and TB12 hit him for 50 right before the half on one of those routes they ran when they both knew the other team was sleeping.

Oh you mean this one

Living in the Midwest I’m hoping the game I plan on going to against the bears isn’t late in the season.
Same here. That’s the only game that would be a reasonable drive!

Hope Green Bay is the opener

Chicago and Nashville are on the list for this season.

Boy that’d be a bit hefty as an opener. No doubt the ratings would be massive though.
This cannot be an opening day game. This has to be a mid season match up in prime time. However, Fox and CBS love blocking the best games and that's a big reason why the ratings have taken a dip.

That one feels like either Sunday or Monday night football.
Monday Night Football has become Sunday Night Football back in the day. Sunday Night would be a better slot.

No way in Hell does MNF get that game.

To me it’s either SNF or the headline 4:00 game for Fox/CBS
This is the problem with too many networks. CBS or Fox will block this game for sure. And as a result, the prime time is left with a terrible match up. I'm on the west coast and having it in the middle of the day is lame. NFL messed up by not negotiating this with networks by releasing games due to flexing.

Regarding the rumor of the opening night match up of the Eagles vs Vikings, it would be a bad move for the NFL. This is another classic mid season match up for SNF. Opening night should be Cowboys at Eagles. Cowboys always get a big draw for some reason.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Hope Green Bay is the opener
I think that will be a late November/Early December going on the last three meetings. I can't see this game not being SNF with the whole "Last time we see Brady v Rodgers" story line (unless they meet in the Super Bowl of course)

When Matty P took the Lions job that possibility immediately blipped on my radar as well.

That would be great. We could see B.B. answer the riddle of Samson

Guesses:

Prime Time games (Sunday 8 pm/4 pm) - Green Bay, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh
Monday Night - @ Miami
Thanksgiving - @ Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand