PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Rumors: Patriots could see 'Mass Exodus' of Coaches, Executives, this offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
New England is not Miami, Buffalo or the NY Jets who clean house at least once every three years and sometimes more often.

Fake news

We dont know if Flores is leaving and who he could bring with him.

New England is not Miami, Buffalo or the NY Jets who clean house at least once every three years and sometimes more often.

That’s because the horse stalls start to smell after awhile.

7282D938-3013-4821-89EF-A7C0767086D7.gif

Find someone else to shop for groceries

Just let B.B. coach
What? Name one other GM that has a record of success even remotely as close as what BB has done over the last 18 years? Don't forget GM's hire the cooks to cook the groceries they buy, that is all part of the GM's responsibility, so he be the greatest talent evaluator ever and if he hires the wrong "cook" what good does all that talent do? Think big picture, no GM has done a better job building rosters over the last 18 years than BB. That is not to say he hasn't missed or made mistakes just no one has had more success as defined by division, conference and SB championships and those are the what define success in this league.

What? Name one other GM that has a record of success even remotely as close as what BB has done over the last 18 years? Don't forget GM's hire the cooks to cook the groceries they buy, that is all part of the GM's responsibility, so he be the greatest talent evaluator ever and if he hires the wrong "cook" what good does all that talent do? Think big picture, no GM has done a better job building rosters over the last 18 years than BB. That is not to say he hasn't missed or made mistakes just no one has had more success as defined by division, conference and SB championships and those are the what define success in this league.

Yes, I realize you can't hit a home run every time. But he has been striking out more often than not in the draft since 2014. BB needs to start improving in this area. Otherwise, posters wanting someone else to "shop for the groceries" isn't such a bad idea.

Jason LaCanfora is a douche bag to the highest degree. He never gets anything right and when he does, it's almost within 30 seconds of the news first let out by Adam Schefter or someone else. He just piggy backs on someone else's news and tries to hog credit.

He doesn't understand that he can't get credit if he lays out all the possibilities for something to happen and one of them is true.

It’s gonna happen at some point. I’m hoping JK has the same fire to sustain success as his father did to put the resources in place to build a winner.
I've never equated Bob with having "fire," although he's been a good steward of the franchise (much less vs. the NFL). Jonathan has more "fire" than his father, who pretty much lucked out with BB/Brady.

LOL, where are they going to go? Next baseless rumor for clicks please.

But he has been striking out more often than not in the draft since 2014.

No. He really hasn't.

I mean, if you're one of those people who only counts the players who become instant starters as rookies as "successes", and doesn't consider the entire context of player acquisitions and the roster-building process, then yeah, he sucks.

Are you another one of those?

Its Flores or Richard
Im betting on Flores.
As long as he doesnt take half the staff with him we will be fine.
I want new Blood On the defensive coaching staff.
Maybe like a Rex Ryan and no im not joking.
Bill Josh and Rex would be a hell of a coaching staff.

If BB is seriously considering transitioning back to a primarily 30-front base (a "3-3-5"), then Ryan (either one of them) might make some sense. Otherwise, if Flores goes, it's probably one of Brendan Daly or Bret Bielema as the next Pats DC.

Yes, I realize you can't hit a home run every time. But he has been striking out more often than not in the draft since 2014. BB needs to start improving in this area. Otherwise, posters wanting someone else to "shop for the groceries" isn't such a bad idea.

It’s easy as a fan to criticize BB drafts. But I wouldn’t want anyone else doing it. They take talented players off the board that aren’t mentally tough. They want players that embrace the challenge and violence of the kicking game. They don’t want the 50 million dollar pash rusher or receiver who’r Full of themselves. They want all-in guys that fit their culture. They’re willing to throw unheralded picks in the second round at the roster in hopes of uncovering the one break out player. BB has guys that scout talent but they’re finding BB type players. They’re going to miss on quite a few. They’re top picks will always be good. BB puts ST first. To the detriment of offense and defense. That’s just how he does it. He believes in the kicking game shaping the culture of the roster. We want the flashy toys but we also like being in the hunt every January. I’m not sure we can have both.

No. He really hasn't.

I mean, if you're one of those people who only counts the players who become instant starters as rookies as "successes", and doesn't consider the entire context of player acquisitions and the roster-building process, then yeah, he sucks.

Are you another one of those?
You’re one of those people who chugs the kool aid?

Its Flores or Richard
Im betting on Flores.
As long as he doesnt take half the staff with him we will be fine.
I want new Blood On the defensive coaching staff.
Maybe like a Rex Ryan and no im not joking.
Bill Josh and Rex would be a hell of a coaching staff.
Rob Ryan would be more likely than Rex, due to his work with Belichick in the past. Rob has had some awful failures since then, though.

I think the news that Greg Schiano is leaving OSU to pursue NFL jobs can clue us into BB's plan, should Flores leave.

Greg Schiano leaves Ohio State, “pursues options in the NFL”

Schiano would be a terrible replacement for Flores...
Why? Not saying I disagree, but OSU has had a top D and BB has always gushed over Schiano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe