PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL requiring booster

amfootball

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Figured this was coming. PA has not signed off yet on players.

How many staff members will be out of the NFL if this becomes mandated

I think the first two doses were already mandated for coaches (if they weren't, then requiring the booster seems pointless). Thus, those who would have quit (like our former OL coach) already quit.

I was thinking the same thing. Pfizer is already talking about a 4th shot. I wonder if more coaches bail. Players too.

Pfizer has jumped the shark
They have. But I was thinking about Bill's comments in the offseason when he was asked about Cam and the vax mandate and he said the vax is not stopping players from getting it. He came back a day or later two with a mea culpa of sorts as I am sure Kraft and the league told him his message was off-base. I do wonder if this mandate may drive him from the game sooner than he has planned.

They have. But I was thinking about Bill's comments in the offseason when he was asked about Cam and the vax mandate and he said the vax is not stopping players from getting it. He came back a day or later two with a mea culpa of sorts as I am sure Kraft and the league told him his message was off-base. I do wonder if this mandate may drive him from the game sooner than he has planned.

I don't think he's going to draw any line in the sand on this one. He'll probably just get the booster himself if he hasn't already. This will quickly go off the rails but maybe the profit-oriented CEO of Pfizer isn't the best spokesperson to be talking to the media.

I don't think he's going to draw any line in the sand on this one. He'll probably just get the booster himself if he hasn't already. This will quickly go off the rails but maybe the profit-oriented CEO of Pfizer isn't the best spokesperson to be talking to the media.

Yeah. It is crazy right now. I was reading an article yesterday that Pfizer is coming up with a vaccine just for Omicron and it will be multiple doses. It's like never going to end.

Yeah. It is crazy right now. I was reading an article yesterday that Pfizer is coming up with a vaccine just for Omicron and it will be multiple doses. It's like never going to end.
They have no profit incentive to let it end, even if they could end it.

They have no profit incentive to let it end, even if they could end it.
Sure. I wasn't talking about Pfizer (they want to make money) but more the pressure to keep getting shots.

Sure. I wasn't talking about Pfizer (they want to make money) but more the pressure to keep getting shots.
Got ya. Apologies for misunderstanding.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back