PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta looking pretty deadly out there. Would love to see that loudmouth Sherman shut up.

this TE man, if my team wasn't in the playoffs this is the man i would most want to finally get a ring....alas it isn't so

Yes. It's amazing how he tried to turn some people thinking he's an ass into "you'd all take his size and skill on the team" as if they somehow aren't mutually exclusive. There are plenty of jerks in the league who I'd take on the team if they could help us out.

Okay, so STFU about him then because you damn sure wouldn't be complaining about him or calling him a jerk if he was every bit as annoying on this team. In fact, there are people in the league who hate a lot of the NE players for the same reason. That was my original point to begin with. You all just hate him because he talked ***** to Brady and he back it up. You all are still salty about that, and that was my original point.

But whatever. You all can keep talking your stuff. Have fun.:cool:

Don't worry, Seattle is just a torn ACL away from making a fierce comeback

atlanta crowd doesnt know how to act

when your O is on the field, you're quite....

also, these corners must be good, every pass is contested, and its taking a while for this receiver corps...which is very good...to get any sepration

ATL sports fans are really bad. I've been to Braves and Falcon games and I've seen a lot of them come to town when the Falcons play New Orleans. They are extremely fair weather and generally don't know much which isn't terribly surprising given the high transplant rate there.

Not exactly a football town I'd imagine, they're about to start doing the tomahawk chop
Its a college football town.

I heard there was 9000 tickets available on Thursday.

Okay, so (Please be quiet - edited) about him then because you damn sure wouldn't be complaining about him or calling him a jerk if he was every bit as annoying on this team. In fact, there are people in the league who hate a lot of the NE players for the same reason. That was my original point to begin with. You all just hate him because he talked ***** to Brady and he back it up. You all are still salty about that, and that was my original point.

He's a putz, and it's not because he talked trash to Brady. I'm sure he does charity work, too. He's a putz because he's a putz.

Last edited:
I only want the falcons to win because I think seattle is a much much tougher matchup in the super bowl(if pats make it there). I kinda like this seahawks team tbh.

Okay, so (Please be quiet - edited) about him then because you damn sure wouldn't be complaining about him or calling him a jerk if he was every bit as annoying on this team. In fact, there are people in the league who hate a lot of the NE players for the same reason. That was my original point to begin with. You all just hate him because he talked ***** to Brady and he back it up. You all are still salty about that, and that was my original point.

No.. you still don't get it.

Lynch is like a wrecking ball. His ball security may be suspect, it seems, but he's tough to bring down.

How could you possibly know this? :rolleyes:

I hope the Falcons win.

why? The falcons offense is a bad match up for the patriots defense.

I would rather see bill expose the option offense on national tv in the superbowl.

Go Falcons. I can't root for a team with a scumbag coach and multiple PED users.

I really don't mind Sherman, it's fun to have some guys with personality out there. What fun is if there aren't players out there to hate? I think his personality has been good for the seahawks. I'd take Sherman on the pats any day of the week.

It's all fun and games till you mess with my QBredpunch.gif

:p

Good afternoon gentlemen. Stuck at work today. If anyone has a live feed link, shoot me a PM please. Thanks!

Also, good luck this afternoon! Cheers.

Its different when youre playing a QB with 2 good legs.

Wilson looks dejected.

Woow, Thomas got JACKED UP!

Meriweather did get hated for literally everything he did, so I guess that's not necessarily true that everyone would love Sherman.

WOW! That was.....wow.

Atlanta wants it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes