PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
SF can book its SB tkts.Neither of these teams can beat them.

Not sure how you guys are so quick to count out ATL. Even though I said Seattle was overhyped from the jump, the Falcons are still showing me more than SF showed last night.

Sherman playing like a meathead here

I love it. Talk about a team that got no respect. Go falcons. want to see Matty Ice and TB in the superbowl. Then the Pats kick their butts of course.

Not sure how you guys are so quick to count out ATL. Even though I said Seattle was overhyped from the jump, the Falcons are still showing me more than SF showed last night.

I agree. ATL is looking tough, SF has to travel across the country, and ATL rarely loses at home. Now that they have the playoff game monkey off their back they can take out SF.

Agreed, The Packers have one of the worst D this year in the league, no wonder they got torched. This is the same SF team that was beaten handily by the Giants and let the Pats come back from a 20 odd point deficit

Part of Gonzalez longevity is due to the fact he spent most of his career watching the playoffs.

Yeah that must be it. That is why he had 93 receptions for 930 yards at age 36

Crying already Sherman? What an attention wh***.

Agreed, The Packers have one of the worst D this year in the league, no wonder they got torched. This is the same SF team that was beaten handily by the Giants and let the Pats come back from a 20 odd point deficit

Yeah, and despite the pitiful defense of the Packers in which SF controlled the clock for most of the game, the Packers still scored 31 points on them. NE can certainly do that.

Petey Carrol doesnt look jacked or pumped.

You'd think ATL would have figured out by now that Zach Miller is the guy to cover.

I heard somewhere that tony gonzalez and belichick don't get along.

Starting to feel the butterflies setting in :nosmile:

Whats Matt Ryan doing in the stands?

Games not over.

Pats have nothing to fear against ATL defense. They're prevent style would get exposed. They're bigger challenge would be to contain the trio of receivers and running back tandem.

13 point Falcons lead with 13 minutes left...

Pats have nothing to fear against ATL defense. They're prevent style would get exposed. They're bigger challenge would be to contain the trio of receivers and running back tandem.

Seattle's moved the ball pretty easily against Atlanta. They just blew too many chances to put points on the board in the first half. No one to blame but themselves. And the loss of Chris Clemons has has a huge effect on their defense, much as the loss of Justin Smith had on SF's D. No pressure on Ryan, and Clemons is a much better run defender than Bruce Irvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents