PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Sanu gets $7 million a year then Marvin Jones at $8 million is a steal. In reality, both of those deals are totally ridiculous. Edelman is making like $4 million this year.

The salary cap is rising, and teams are free to offer contracts to players that seem ridiculous, but which really are "market" deals.

All your point shows is that Edelman is a GIGANTIC bargain right now.

FAs still on the board I'd like

Kearse - WR
Bolden - WR
Zach Miller - TE
Jacquizz Rodgers - RB
Hicks - DT
O'Brien Schofield - LB
Kelechi Osemele - G/OT* - My guy to get. An instant probowl caliber guard who can be a very solid LT if need be. Solves a lot of OL problems instantly.

Was the Osemele to OAK report false?

That Loyko guys said Pats are only looking for WRs in 3-4 mill category......again this guy could just be throwing names and $s out

Not sure why you refer to Loyko as "that Loyko guy". He is a well known and solid Beat writer with an emphasis on draft.

Also the $ range makes absolute sense as we are looking for a 3rd/4th option (behind Edelman, Gronk and sometimes behind Dion Lewis) and nothing more.

Forte really wants to win huh

LOL! Broncos might get desperate and trade for Kaepernick now.

Wow. Denver is in big trouble. Of course, they won the Super Bowl with godawful quarterback play this year, so maybe not.

And Forte to the Jets? Ugh. Don't like that at all.

Brock Osweiler agree to terms with Texans

LOL at the Donks being stuck with Kap at best. All that luck had to run out eventually

Forte really wants to win huh
He must know something about their QB situation that we don't. They were 10-6 so I don't think it totally goes against him saying he wanted to win.

Surprising for a few reasons, I remember him being one of the players who called out Brandon Marshall for being a locker room cancer in Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back