PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you one of those other teams would overpay...

ESPN Radio just said "sorry guys, that was a fake account. Nevermind." Seriously????

It's one thing for a poster here to get duped by a fake account, but ESPN can't take the half-second to make sure it's legitimate before blasting it on the airwaves and sending out a notification to everyone with the app??

it's ESPN..can't expect too much

Looks like if they want a decent WR, they'll have to pay at least $4.5 - 5m+. Out of respect to Edelman, wouldn't the Pats be hesitant to give a new guy more than him?

Looks like if they want a decent WR, they'll have to pay at least $4.5 - 5m+. Out of respect to Edelman, wouldn't the Pats be hesitant to give a new guy more than him?

I wonder about this..if they pay a WR more..does it upset him since he would still probably be the best WR on the team?

I have the same problem! Before I couldn't see embedded tweets at all due to adblock and ghostery, I dealt with that so I could see them finally. But now there's just "loading tweet".

Yup. Same problem. Can't figure it out...

ladacRS.jpg

Cimini for the JEts said Powell market heating up...but no Pats

Doug Martin balled last year behind a mediocre at best line. But I wouldn't pay him that money

I think out of respect for themselves they need to be hesitant to give any of those guys $5m per.

I don't think they can retroactively try to reprice the whole roster so no one gets offended, and no one's stopping them from giving Edelman a bump if it's a concern. The problem isn't giving a new guy more, it's giving more to someone who is clearly an inferior/average/JAG player that doesn't really make the team better.

Jules and Amendola (may still adjust) had their runs at FA and got what they got, plenty in an uproar over Gronk voicing an opinion over his deal are saying "he signed it!" And they're right. Jules signed his deal too.

Every year it's the same - average players get overpaid. We should just wait for the bargains in a few days.

Not much difference between Sanu and the bargain basement store. I do wonder if we misjudged the market though?

Good.. Almost 20 million a year for a defensive end?? That would just be insane..

Is this sarcasm? If not, check out Malik Jackson's contract.

Also, >7M per year for Sanu is one of the biggest jokes of free agency. If anything he's a slightly better LaFell, putting his value at 4-5M/year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST