PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL: Dolphins did no wrong vs. Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really glad to see that the "news" that the Dolphins *gasp* reviewed game tape prior to playing the Pats didn't generate too much ire from fans, or claims of "cheating" or "no fair"

It's not against the rules - every team does it, and if anything shame on us for being too predictable if our tapes provided game breaking insights

I give the Fins credit - for even if they had an idea of what plays were coming they still executed well on defense and offense alike and played generally mistake free ball.

That's how WE'RE supposed to be playing and we need to get back to that.

I agree, if you are not cheating you are not tyring... and if you are not cheating you are not cheating.

The Phins did nothing wrong.

I'm really glad to see that the "news" that the Dolphins *gasp* reviewed game tape prior to playing the Pats didn't generate too much ire from fans, or claims of "cheating" or "no fair"

It's not against the rules - every team does it, and if anything shame on us for being too predictable if our tapes provided game breaking insights

I give the Fins credit - for even if they had an idea of what plays were coming they still executed well on defense and offense alike and played generally mistake free ball.

That's how WE'RE supposed to be playing and we need to get back to that.

Agree with that 100 %.Why do the OC's and head coaches usually cover their mouths with a clip board or something like that when speaking to other coaches and Qb's? There are obviously other methods of giving up your signals,we have to get better at keeping ours a secret real fast......

I think the Dolphins did absolutely nothing wrong.

But I also think that if Saban did it to the Indianapolis Crybabies, Polian would have complained and forced the competition committee to address it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back