PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round: Ravens at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't even challenge. Dierdorff . .duh.

Tomlin so wants to reach for that flag...

Last edited:
this kinda of scenario is what iam worried about towmmorow..plays like this have setup the ravens

Steelers are laying a monumental egg. They've been pathetic so far. I'm sure this will be some great material for BB going into the match against the Jets.

Would anyone here trade The Firm for Rashard Mendenhall? I'll take the less dynamic runner who never lays it on the ground any day.

Pittsburgh would have 0 points without a very skeptical PI call. They look completely lost on offense; moreover, their OL is getting pushed back more and more down the middle.

Tomlin would have challenged that

"when you have a safety making a tackle for -ve yardage you have 8 guys in the box"....WTF

I've been counting the time that Big Ben gets in the pocket he gets freakin 4-5 seconds on mostly each play. I don't know why Steeler fans blame the O line for being bad when Ben has a bad game. He steps out of the pocket himself/

This is going to get ugly quick. Well unless something changes quickly, it looks like Baltimore is going to be coming here next week if the Pats win tomorrow. Another week of trash talking by a loud mouthed defensive player.

Steelers are laying a monumental egg. They've been pathetic so far. I'm sure this will be some great material for BB going into the match against the Jets.

This game as the same one-sided feeling as our game vs. Baltimore last January.
As much as I hate B'More, you have to commend them for the way they handle playoff adversity on the road 2 years in a row.

Who replaced Troy Polomalu with Guyton ?

Last edited:
Yeah Pitt is not winning today

Polamalu used to always be the 8th guy in the box or the guy shooting gaps from the secondary. Today it seems like Ryan Clark is that guy now. What changed?

Wow, clark on heap is a huge mismatch.

TD Heap. The Ravens passing game has been working well today...

21-7 Ravens.

Somehow 2 Baltimore defenders running into each other led to that TD pass by Baltimore.

Thanks Dierdorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents