PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round: Ravens at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. refs have missed a late hit by Pitt. and a blow to the QB's head by Balt.

Good lord I hope we have a better crew tomorrow.

stupid steelers.how can u just stand around the ball

I think this is a stupid challenge, considering there are 59 minutes and 49 seconds left in this game. Even though the challenge was successful, I just don't think it's worth 14 yards of field position, even in a defensive minded game like this one is supposed to be.
What can I say? When I'm right, I'm right! 45 minutes left in the game and the Steelers could be out of challenges.

Seriously... how sad is it that the dozen or so of us who said that first challenge was stupid are smarter than an actual NFL HC?

Last edited:
Wow if this fumble doesn't get reversed Tomlin will be out of challenges now with 3 more quarters left to play.

thats why the first challenge for 15 yards in the first 10 secs was a dumb dumb challenge

Just stunning how few players reacted properly to that play.

Wahahaha... steelers out of challenges!

How can you not jump on the ball just in case? You try to grab it either way.

No flag? Pretty clear that Suggs hit him in the head there.

Ward isn't smiling now. :D

Did anyone see the Suggs hit on Roethsliberger? Dirty? I'm talking about the low one...

Last edited:
It's astonishing.. how many times do you tell players to play until the whistle, and how many times do you see them not do that???

What can I say? When I'm right, I'm right! 45 minutes left in the game and the Steelers could be out of challenges.

Seriously... how sad is it that the dozen or so of us who said that first challenge was stupid are smarter than an actual NFL HC?
i thought the same as soon as he challenged the kickoff . funny dierdoff still hasnt figured this out :mad:

Did anyone see the Suggs hit on Roethsliberger? Dirty? I'm talking about the low one...

Suggs will know better when/if he plays the Patriots because he is so convinced that Brady gets every single call.

alien_from_the_movie.png

I am the only one who thinks one of the players playing looks like above?

other teams don't know to play to the echo of the whistle

No flag? Pretty clear that Suggs hit him in the head there.

No ****, first play in the knee, 2nd in the head. Terrible non-call, but how do you not jump on the ball? I would cut that stupid OL who just stood there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News