PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round Playoff games

Colts running out the clock, wow didn't see this coming.

I think the Pats coming back really did deflate the Broncos, they were probably thinking for most of last night that they would miss the Pats and host the AFC championship game.

I'm not so sure Manning is going to be let off the hook so easy after this one. He barely used the middle of the field. His accuracy was crap, his strength was weak and he is just done. He is surrounded by tons weapons, his protection was solid and his defense was ok. No one to blame but the Forehead on this one.

If they pay Peyton and let some of their FA walk that is the end of the Broncos for a very long time. Forehead is done.

Also, the national storyline was that the Broncos would go unbeaten and the Pats were done
That was just stupid Tony Gonzales. LOL...

Ha-ha Pagano's father going all Red Auerbach

Welp, I guess it's time for our new conference rival to emerge. Whats this gonna' be? Conference rival #9? 10?

Bye Denver.

You were never good.

LOL Nationwide ad right now...

Haha One and done Peyton! :D

another stat that he is padding. i believe he has the most one and done playoff appearances in the history of the NFL

Two one and dones and close to a record setting SB lose. Good investment Denver.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back