PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round Playoff games

Vintage playoff Talib - either he gets hurt (when with the Pats) or burned (so far today)

The Colts O-Line stinks

Does anyone have fvking clue what the rules are in this circus of a league. WTF is going on?

Oh come on now. His knees were down, his arm hit the ground first before the ball came out. Easy call. Not a fumble.

I'm listening to the Indy home radio feed, and the announcers are saying "this is what we've been worried about all year, Cribb not taking a fair catch in these situations."

LOL -- when the call was overturned, one of the announcers shouted "YES!!!" Small-market homers are the best homers.

Game is not close to over.

Yeah Luck is on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible throw, Luck. That was into triple coverage.

Again, basically a punt.

WTF are you throwing into coverage like that?

There is the Andrew Luck we all know and love. He still has way too much Favre in him.

WOW... I think the Colts got lucky on that one

Thought it should of been overturned and it was. But after the explanation comparing this to the Dez Bryant catch I'm not so sure. Nothing consistent with that lousy rule.

Luck likes those punt picks.

That's why the game isn't close to over.

Luck would be so much better without the gunslinger thing.....

Luck has pinpoint accuracy right now. I think I'd rather have noodle arm next week.
I was just about to agree to your post.

I'll take either one of these choke artists. Mwahahha. And I thought Arizona-Panthers was pathetic. By comparison, that was a competitive game.

what a horribe ball..pats should be able to pick off either QB 2-3 times

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back