PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round Playoff games

From Orange Mane after the TD:

"Just as well new england will blow our doors off if we play like this next week anyways"

In the "be careful what we wish for" bin...Luck is playing unbelievable right now.

He is still the guy who makes stupid mistakes. He is just facing a defense that cannot capitalize on them and an offense that can't do anything.

what passes for holding, pi, hands to the face etc. is just pitifully petty.

Love this

Although cheering for a team to win, then end up playing us, has bit me in the past

May it make more sense to root for Denver? Yes.

The Peyton one and done lands him with an 11-13 playoff record, and his career all but over

What sounds more fun? :D
You make this decision SO HARD!!!!

Colts will be a very tough match up for the Pats especially if they don't get a pass rush on him.

The Pats won't get a pass rush on him by design. Luck can hurt you with his legs.

From Orange Mane after the TD:

"Just as well new england will blow our doors off if we play like this next week anyways"
If they make it to NE

Luckily the Broncos have John Fox to coach them out of this deficit. :rolleyes: By the way, OrangeMane is a must read right now.

Noodle arm + Luck + Peyton choke gene = Colts win probably

I know we have Luck's number, but playing him always makes me a bit nervous. Still think we blow them out though.

We can't say we have his number if the kid's been growing from a rookie into a pro. That will be decided only from here on out. BB has most rookies' numbers.

Colts will be a very tough match up for the Pats especially if they don't get a pass rush on him.

The Colts are just about the worst in the league at defending RBs and TEs. I would normally say it's a fantastic matchup for the Pats, but Luck is so good that I can't bring myself to go that far. He's capable of going out and beating pretty much anyone singlehandedly.

Luck is playing good, yes. But let's be fair Manning is crapping himself once again in the playoffs.

No disagreement here on Manning, but that's a decent Denver defense.

Denver fans starting to turn on their 2012 influx of Manning fans lol

"Lol dude Peyton was a choker long before he came to Denver. Be mad all you want about it, but that reputation FOLLOWED him here, it didn't START here."

Keep hearing this every time they play them and it's starting to ring hollow. Revis on Hilton, Browner\Arrington on Wayne\Moncrief, Collins on Fleener. The matchup favors the Pats.

Very tempted to visit the Donkey's forums

So are we going from a week of "Baltimore is the only team who can beat the Pats in the AFC and I am worried about this game" to "Luck is playing out of his mind and next week is going to be a tougher challenge than the Ravens"?

I am not all that impressed by the Colts. They are playing great, but they are playing a team that peaked in October and has struggled quite a bit over the last two months.

The colts look good but as we all know the Broncos will probably come back and make it a good game.
Just seen on Denverbroncos.com: "We don't have the offense to come back."

Love the reaction of the crowd. Don't think Peyton has ever heard a negative word

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back