PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round Playoff games

I am telling you that Elway has a really tough decision in a month. Does he keep Manning and let several key free agents walk or does he keep the free agents and try to get a QB who can win with a solid team around them. He will likely keep Manning, but probably should let him walk.

With his ego...no way he gives up on manning...he is balls deep with manning :D

Chandler Jones couldn't get 1 holding call vs a rookie.

Look at that, Del Rio finally woke up and switched Talib off of Hilton.

I am telling you that Elway has a really tough decision in a month. Does he keep Manning and let several key free agents walk or does he keep the free agents and try to get a QB who can win with a solid team around them. He will likely keep Manning, but probably should let him walk.

If Manning hits the market, do we sign him as a #4 behind TFB, Jimmy and Edelperson?

Manning… And I didn't think I would be seeing any Ducks until the National Championship game. :rolleyes:

I know that he's playing against Peyton so it should even out but still I'm a little worried that Luck will throw a couple of picks to lose the game.

@****yBelichick: Brady fighting off Father Time through diet, exercise, and much more. Manning fighting him off with Papa John's pizza. Looks old as ****.

100% cut him, been saying it for a couple of months. His arm is shot, teams are just crowding the box now knowing that.

But Elway is a clown, he will fire Fox and keep Manning + lose a few key guys.

I know that he's playing against Peyton so it should even out but still I'm a little worried that Luck will throw a couple of picks to lose the game.
Bro....

Well, that was basically a punt.

That's a punt essentially, I'll take it.

There's 1

Psychic hotline worker huh?

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back