PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round Playoff games

Why? lol

I actually think it is moderately entertaining so far.

Too many flags. I joked we'd see 50 this game now I'm not so sure I'm going to be wrong

So far, all of the "all in" players on Denver are coming up small. Talib is getting exposed. Ward is fairly useless. Ware has been mostly invisible. Sanders has 2 catches.

Mallards are still headin south

Of course he looks for a flag. What a joke

Gotta say. Peyton's arm has actually looked pretty decent this game. Not 100% but more like it was week 1 than week 17. I think the time off let him recover a little.

I just don't feel much hate towards the Colts for me anymore. Yeah they're still the Colts, but with Dungy and Manning and all of them gone I just don't hate them anymore. The only player left from the old years really is Reggie Wayne, and I respect the Hell out of Reggie Wayne.

Watching teams like Denver and Baltimore with how both are run gives me a lot more respect in hindsight for the old Colts teams.

Anyone think the Broncos might fire Fox after this game?

Watching Luck single handily lead this Colt team, I think I would rather face the Broncos. Luck is a freaking beast, and is a lot tougher than Manning.

That was some great deceiving from Manning there. Play action with an imaginary halfback. He really is a magician. Someone needs to make a gif of that. Please!

I swear, it looked like Peyton just hiccuped or burped after that pass. Do you think he needed liquid courage for this game?

Brady can't throw deep anymore.. as you can see he just missed Sanders by a few yards. Oh wait, was that Peyton??

Sanders and Peyton come up small one more time...

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back