PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL digging dirt on Brady: Is it paranoia if it is true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with Guerro is pretty obvious, he's under Federal investigation for, as the article says, being pretty much a snake oil salesman. Brady is, if anything, the victim there. I mean ... Juice that protects you from concussions?? Come on. It's kind of disappointing to me that TB sets store by him. There are plenty of more reputable nutrition/homeopathic practitioners out there.

Whatever the guy is doing works. Brady is playing at a level either on par or very close to 2007. That is insane for someone to be playing that well at 38. There is 0 decline in his game. He is no quack and might be some kind of alternative medicine genius.

CRE_TDGUkAIyvCV.jpg

Whatever the guy is doing works. Brady is playing at a level either on par or very close to 2007. That is insane for someone to be playing that well at 38. There is 0 decline in his game. He is no quack and might be some kind of alternative medicine genius.
Of course he's a quack! He can be a) giving TB good advice on nutrition while at the same time scamming people. The two are not mutually exclusive. He does NOT have a magic elixir that will protect a player from concussions, nor does he have a magic cure for aids. Claiming that he does is most certainly quack territory.

What a joke that article is. People who wright crap like that have no life. Their lives must SUCK. And you guys continue to post it here. I don't look for crap like that. Why bother? I can come here an read it. LEAVE THESE PEOPLE THE **** ALONE. Go focus on your own damn life. Christ they can't even go to a family wedding in peace...and the comments from the losers below the article. Who made them GOD? I hope they are prepared for their judgment when it's time for them to be judged. Somebody has decided to destroy Tom Brady's life. He better find out who it is before they succeed.
Gisele is looking down at the ground as she is holding her daughter's hand as they are about to descend some steps.

Being cautious with your children on stairs!! There's no surer sign of impending divorce!! :D

No question there are those in the 345 Park Ave offices that want to see the worst for TB12.

Whether they have the power and reach to execute on a smear campaign not sure.

Boston Mag. seems like its out of their reach.

I think you're not far from the truth. If I had to guess, it starts with 345 Park Ave encouraging and inciting this kind of "ganging up on the Pats" atmosphere, and the national media just picked up on it.

Of course it's having the exact opposite effect.

Of course he's a quack! He can be a) giving TB good advice on nutrition while at the same time scamming people. The two are not mutually exclusive. He does NOT have a magic elixir that will protect a player from concussions, nor does he have a magic cure for aids. Claiming that he does is most certainly quack territory.

How would a quack be able to give good advice? That's why they are quacks. What they do doesn't work. They just scam people out of money. They generally are pretty mutually exclusive. The way Brady is staying healthy despite the hits he takes...

How would a quack be able to give good advice? That's why they are quacks. What they do doesn't work. They just scam people out of money. They generally are pretty mutually exclusive. The way Brady is staying healthy despite the hits he takes...
Whatever you say. A guy pushing a juice that will -protect players from concussions- not to mention his remedy for AIDS is absolutely on the up and up! He's a miracle worker! I expect he'll be getting the Nobel for medicine.

I wonder what it's like for someone to have to live their life knowing that anything they say or do in public could be imaged and viewed by tens of millions of people within minutes of the event and then dissected by millions of those people, ranging from casual observers to obsessed maniacs to scummy journalists trying to make a dollar off of the clicks they can get by speculating on or downright lying about what it means.

It's why I don't begrudge Brady or Gisele a dime of their money and always thought Tommy should negotiate to get every nickle that he's worth.
Consider that Gisele and Tom get paid some pretty big bucks to put up with that. Meanwhile Obama, Biden, every member of Congress, Cabinet officials, most governors, etc are being paid a relative pittance for living in the same fishbowl. And then folks wonder about why they aren't doing a better job...

If I am Brady I would be very careful this season as to what I eat and drink. With the NFL and several others in full force to get him, I wouldn't be surprised if someone sneaked some PED laced drink to Brady and then they tested him. It would be a nightmare situation to get out of.

Well I wonder what will come of this now after Brady's epic interview wow!

Consider that Gisele and Tom get paid some pretty big bucks to put up with that. Meanwhile Obama, Biden, every member of Congress, Cabinet officials, most governors, etc are being paid a relative pittance for living in the same fishbowl. And then folks wonder about why they aren't doing a better job...
I take your general point, but differentiate betwee "Obama, Biden" and the rest. First of all they are able to live and travel in a cocoon created by a small army of Secret Service and US Special Forces (as do the Secretary of State and Defense). But, more importantly, Obama will start ringing the cash register at a minimum of a half a mill a speech on January 21, 2017 and Biden will command lower six figures for any speech he gives. But you're right about most of the other public officials you cite.

Most Governors get a protection detail from their own State Police, but Members of congress, except for the Speaker and Majority and Minority Leaders of the House and Senate, are only protected when they are in their offices. The rest are usually driven around by a young staff member whose only job if someone opens fire on the Member is to duck.

Other Cabinet Officials get a car and driver and maybe a couple of body guards if they hold a sensitive post. They too will all be able to cash in when they leave office.

Maybe Brady's just the GOAT with a chip on his shoulder after nearly a full calendar year of defamation?

Well listening to the interview this morning. He isn't a big believer in Western mechanistic medicine. There are other ways to approach dealing with the effects of age and disease. Western Medicine has some impressive achievements, but also has serious flaws.

I would guess that Guerreo has a point that proper supplements can impact the severity of a concussion and aid in recovery. As to cancer bad nutrition, environmental and lifestyle choices can all impact you susceptibility to disease and your immune systems.

Whatever you say. A guy pushing a juice that will -protect players from concussions- not to mention his remedy for AIDS is absolutely on the up and up! He's a miracle worker! I expect he'll be getting the Nobel for medicine.

I don't expect an alternative therapies to start receiving Nobel prizes for anything. I tend to have a bit more of an open mind regarding alternative remedies though, simply because I've seen them work over and over again, even during times traditional medicine has failed. Even then, there is a balance. There are some diseases better treated with traditional medicine, and some diseases the death rate is so high, you should run from traditional medicine. It's finding the right balance.

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”(Hippocrates; Father of modern medicine). ;)

Tommy has stayed healthy and doesn't have neck issues like the goober has. It also helps to have a tight end and a nice slot wr. Favre had a mvp season at age 40. Brady's not a gunslinger. His football smarts is what separate him from others

I'd be quicker to dismiss conspiracy of the nfl owners didn't just spend the entire off-season trying to railroad Brady for no reason besides jealousy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back