PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now that Brady has retired, how much will you follow the NFL?

Just curious, why bother come here and talk football?
I have 62 years of Pats memories and I enjoy this forum. There's more great Pats content here than most anywhere else. Why not come here?
I also have friends who are NYFL fans and I'll want the Pats to do well for them. I just won't be spending anything on the NYFL.
To a lesser degree I felt the same about the Celtics and their fans after I dumped the NBA right after David Stern dumped me.
And I used to feel the exact same way about the Red Socks when I dumped Balcoball in 1999, but now I hope they lose every game.

Of course I know that my lack of support won't mean squat to Goody & The 32 but it will mean something to me. Leaving this place too would be cutting off my nose to spite my face (damn I love old sayings).

I'm going on 14 years as a season ticket holder. I was 9 years on the wait list. In the first 20 years I only saw a handful of home losses. I saw AFC championship games. It's a bitter pill to swallow these last 3 years. I'm not giving up on the Pats but its just not the same since Brady left.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back