PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad Finn ‏@GlobeChadFinn
Roddy White just approached Tony Gonzalez on the bench. Gonzalez's words to him: "Wide open." Hmmm.

was he?

10char

Re: NFCCG Game Thread

This Atlanta D.....oh boy. Talk about imploding.

ATL = Another Tough Letdown

Not even a shot into the end zone. That's why Atlanta isn't ready to win the big one. Pathetic.

im not sure if Ryan had enough power after the injury to throw into the endzone....

We better outplay the refs.

Not even a shot into the end zone. That's why Atlanta isn't ready to win the big one. Pathetic.

Yeah that was a very curious call. And if you're Julio Jones how do you go down to the ground there without at least throwing the ball up backwards and hoping to complete a lateral. Horrible awareness all around

im not sure if Ryan had enough power after the injury to throw into the endzone....

Yeah that was a very curious call. And if you're Julio Jones how do you go down to the ground there without at least throwing the ball up backwards and hoping to complete a lateral. Horrible awareness all around
You throw it at the end zone no matter what. What happens from there happens.

I feel bad for the Falcons. I really hope there is no Harbaugh bowl!!!

Bad calls + big mistakes on defense + turnovers = 49ers comeback

Son of a......

Matt Ryan was awesome but Atlanta's D and running game is nonexistent.

49ers with Colin K scare me but not as much as the possibility of Harbaugh vs Harbaugh.

I feel bad for the Falcons. I really hope there is no Harbaugh bowl!!!

I don't think anyone on this website that are regulars want a Harbowl, especially now!

No Harbaugh Bowl, please. Both of them are enormous d1cks

I think I'd give credit to the SF offense for being patient and imposing their will. Atlanta's defense let them down, IMO.

Oh yeah, I'm not trying to take any credit away from SF. They are the best team in the NFC and proved it. Just saying that all these posts trying to piss on ATL is totally unfair. Great effort, this is NOT the same ATL team that rolled over the last 3 playoff appearances.

was he?

10char

Don't know, but saw this follow up tweet:

Dashiell Bennett ‏@dashb0t
Just rewound. He was. RT @GlobeChadFinn: Roddy White just approached Tony Gonzalez on the bench. Gonzalez's words to him: "Wide open." Hmmm.

Would love to see a replay. Seems like you have to be looking for Gonzalez down there.

I'm most upset that Gore interrupted Erin Andrews

Randy Moss

From unemployment to a SB berth

Congratulations and a fine effort to a player I was never crazy about even as a Pat,but I respect his talents

I wonder how many players went to the Super Bowl from different conferences?

I think I'd give credit to the SF offense for being patient and imposing their will. Atlanta's defense let them down, IMO.

Why? Without the bad calls by the officials, the Falcons win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News