PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are hilarious, from it being game over for SF to being game over for ATL

can we hold off the statements until the clock reads 0:00?

NOPE

10 char

If the Falcons can get some points on the board here it would be a big plus. SF has possession to start the 2nd half, IIRC.

both these defenses suck

FUN FACT: Did you know that the Patriots could have had Colin Kaepernick instead of Ras "IR" Dowling? True. Dowling was taken with the 33rd pick of that draft. Kaepernick was taken at pick #39. I think the 49ers are a lot less scary with Alex Smith at the helm. And we would have had the QB of the future lined up after Brady.

Oh well, WHAT IF, COULD HAVE been! ;)

Not a very physical game thus far.

you guys are hilarious, from it being game over for SF to being game over for ATL

can we hold off the statements until the clock reads 0:00?

Just wait until the Pat's game starts. It will be worse. :D

Atlanta needs a "cover Vernon Davis" adjustment at halftime Mike Nolan seems to have forgotten about Vernon Davis. He coached him in SF.

Just wait until the Pat's game starts. It will be worse. :D

Much worse. Every yard gained or pass completed by the Ravens, every incompletion by the Pats, will be hailed with cries of doom.

I like your optimism. Meanwhile, the 2001 Rams say hello.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

I'm just going off of the past two Super Bowls. We also lost to the 49ers earlier this year. The 49ers and the Giants both have tremendous pass rushers and that seems to be our weakness. I'm not saying I want the Patriots to lose, I am just stating what I think will happen.

Very Un-Peyton Drive right there!

Gonzo the old G! The original gangsta! Lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

Very nice answer by Ryan & Co. BAM.

huge drive

Nice job by Ryan to get 7 on the board before the half. That's a big recovery after 14 unanswered by the 49ers. If they can stay up 10 at the half it will be big.

Excellent 2 minute drill by the Falcons. Ryan looks great now that the "no playoff wins" monkey is off his back.

Now, if the Falcons can just get the defense to stop trying to piss the game away.....

TD Falcons!! BOTH of these teams are ALLERGIC to covering the tight end! I likes my chances with Hernandez. ^_^

Side note... I find it funny how many analysts I have seen wearing purple today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes