Welcome to PatsFans.com

New to Forums

Discussion in 'New Member's Area' started by RhodyDave, Dec 30, 2007.

1. RhodyDave

RhodyDave Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hello,

I'm Dave and I'm a Patriots fan. I am new here, but had been a regular poster at the Patriots NG (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots) which is unbearable now due to trolls, idiots, and jerks.

I'm hoping that this forum provides a more intelligent and enjoyable discussion.

See you later,

Dave

2. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0

Welcome. There are a share of trolls here too, but we beat them down pretty quick. In all honestly though, some of the "other teams" posters are quite good and very knowledgeable. The trick is deciding which is which :cool:

3. RhodyDave

RhodyDave Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I love a good debate with fans of other teams - many of those guys are great guys, they just happen to root for the wrong teams ;)

The thing I can't tolerate is the infantile name calling, race baiting, etc., that has become such a plague in the NG.

4. PatsFan#37

PatsFan#37 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Welcome to the board. It's definitely better than any other boards I have been a part of. Enjoy...:)

5. Danish PATS Fan

Danish PATS Fan On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah welcome from me to. It's the first Football(NFL) board i have ever been on, so i cant really compare to others.
    Been on here for like 3 - 4 months and enjoying myself writing stuff on a forum with other PATS fans....

Last edited: Jan 2, 2008