PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New guy

Silver Blue&Red

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been lurking on this this site since last year. I've avoided joining for some time because I'm far from a football expert and chose to read and learn from some of the more knowledgeable posters on here. I've been a Pats fan since '93ish. I was never a sports head much until my I met my girlfriend who is from the New England area. Her grandmother who was from Lynfield Mass.(god rest her soul) was a sports nut. She was a coach for the local Hockey team, Baseball....she even won some awards (ie)Robert W. Sparks award...among others (Her name was Sparks). Anyway she would always send me Patriots socks, shirts, caps etc. So I guess you could say the Patriots adopted ME! I finally had to start posting because I just couldn't sit back and watch so many posters getting on Meriweathers case regarding the helmet to helmet debacle. I mean everyone's complaining about how the Pats arent a physical team (which I happen to agree with). Now finally the comes alive and a lot of people are playing the political correctness card. The guy made a mistake, apologized, is paying his fine. Can we just move on and play FB for christ sakes..Go pats. So anyway glad to be here and look forward to hang with you. :bye2:

If you have an opinion, jump right in on the conversations Silver,Blue&Red. No football literacy prerequisite test for comments and opinions. Though I won't be held responsible for what happens if you invite any of those Jersey Shore people here.
:welcome:

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft