PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Negative Boston writers at it already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually wrote him an email:

I know as a baseball writer you don't pay much attention to the Patriots but I can name a dozen guys with rap sheets that played with the Patriots over the years. This isn't anything new. Maybe the Patriots changed at some point, but it's surely not a recent thing. Remember Antoine Womack? Or maybe they never changed. Maybe Christian Peter was simply the worst of some already questionable actors. I think it's possible that Peter grabbing a woman and dragging her by the hair down the dorm stairs is the worst act in a long line of acts both before and since then (as far as the Patriots are concerned, anyway).

Last edited:
They write negative things ALL THE TIME. That is the problem. But you know that, Danny Boy, since you are of their ilk. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if you were WRONG BOGUS, himself, with the way you prattle on.

He does have a lot of time on his hands these days.:D

\

Its not a matter of posting RAH-RAH stuff. Its a matter of actually posting something other than slanderous garbage.

LOL! So if I posted it about Bill Polian, it would be deleted as well?

I guess we should all be like Pete Shepard?

I think its lame CHB has to rehash stuff from when Moss was a teenager. From now on will he refer to his colleague as a plagiarizer? As for Moss I'm taking a wait-and-see approach. If he is Corey Dillon, great. If not, cut his ass. Its low-risk high-reward...typical Pats move.

I think its lame CHB has to rehash stuff from when Moss was a teenager. From now on will he refer to his colleague as a plagiarizer? As for Moss I'm taking a wait-and-see approach. If he is Corey Dillon, great. If not, cut his ass. Its low-risk high-reward...typical Pats move.

He'll never be Corey Dillon. If he's a lot less like the old Randy, that's enough.

Great point about holding Borges to the same standards.

Borges is guilty of many of the things Moss is guilty of.

As a plagiarist, I can very easily say Borges is a thief.....he's lazy....takes plays off and mails it in.......all detremental to the team....RIGHT?

the John Dennis thing really irritated me..especially since he's part of a morning duo that are far from MAYTHING close to being held up as high standard. The morning AM duo is full of nastiness and dennis is just another hypocrite shoveling more and higher...but what can one expect from someone like him..

Dennis is usually the more tolerable of the two morning guys. I can't stand Callahan's venom, hate, racism, sexism, and condescending attitude towards those against his views. Say what you will about Ordway's show, at least they let you get your point out before talking over you. They keep you on the air. D&C cut you off, dump your call, and then ridicule you unless you are one of the regular callers. I digress...

Dennis being the voice of morality today was transparent and tired by about the second or third segment of their show.

The show I'm looking forward to is Dale and Holley. As a whole they have the most football knowledge. They are the "fairest" of the daily shows when it comes to ripping the appropriate moves and praising those which deserve it.

I actually wrote him an email:

I know as a baseball writer you don't pay much attention to the Patriots but I can name a dozen guys with rap sheets that played with the Patriots over the years. This isn't anything new. Maybe the Patriots changed at some point, but it's surely not a recent thing. Remember Antoine Womack? Or maybe they never changed. Maybe Christian Peter was simply the worst of some already questionable actors. I think it's possible that Peter grabbing a woman and dragging her by the hair down the dorm stairs is the worst act in a long line of acts both before and since then (as far as the Patriots are concerned, anyway).

Dimitri

Upstater, Ill say this for the CHB, he'll write back and is generally pretty open with his readers. I've written both to praise and criticize and he's taken both in stride.

I think hes setting up to win one more and then leave the Pats. There WAS a whole thread about it, but its gone....along with some others. I made some very valid points and apparently upset a Mod or two with my theory.

I'd like to see the thread back if possible, as it no different that any other Patriots prediction.

Ha.....yeah....something like that. More along the lines of wild ranting about the owner's wife.

It was actually that thread that gave me the same comparison to Shaughnaussy Smessy did. Filled with references to "Myra" and Christian Peter just like the article.

LOL! So if I posted it about Bill Polian, it would be deleted as well?

I guess we should all be like Pete Shepard?

If it was deemed inappropriate or slanderous, then yes, I think it would probably be deleted.

Now, as for being like Pete Shepard, no one is saying that. What we are saying is that if you are going to make slanderous comments without offering proof to support them, you should expect to have the mods deal with you as appropriate.

If it was deemed inappropriate or slanderous, then yes, I think it would probably be deleted.

Now, as for being like Pete Shepard, no one is saying that. What we are saying is that if you are going to make slanderous comments without offering proof to support them, you should expect to have the mods deal with you as appropriate.

I didnt make anything up. It was all reported by others at another time. I just put them together.

Just call me, Sherlock Holmes.

did you actually think they would have something nice to say..........

after all, if Moss is a big hit, they cheer with the rest of us......

...if not, they get to say that they were against this from the start

I hate the fact that a kid like Meriweather is already a bad person. The Patriot coaches and the veterans in our locker room have a good shot at teaching an incoming kid like Meriweather what responsibility, teamwork, work ethic, etc is all about.

The Patriots should never take a player like this because we are too good for him? It will taint our image? Sad... Give the guy a chance.

I didnt make anything up. It was all reported by others at another time. I just put them together.

Hey Sherlock. Provide links to your information. Who's to say that reporters aren't making things up "to sell papers?" You are laughable.:singing:

Upstater, Ill say this for the CHB, he'll write back and is generally pretty open with his readers. I've written both to praise and criticize and he's taken both in stride.
Callahan is a bigot. Dennis is a puppy-dog. Theirs is one of the worst shows I've ever heard on any sports radio station.

Hey Sherlock. Provide links to your information. Who's to say that reporters aren't making things up "to sell papers?" You are laughable.:singing:

So you never heard any rumors of BB going to the Giants?

Pay attention.

I'd much rather call you an attention starved, self-promoting sensationilist.

I'll just leave it at that. We've got a lot of smart folks on here and they've all come to the same conclusion it seems.

Last edited:
While "Sherlock" is sharing his clues, someone should clue him in to the fact that the "short-termer" BB just traded 2 first day picks out of this draft to next year's draft.

Less a Sherlock, more like Clousseau.

BS. If it was supposedly reported by others, then you should offer up the articles as proof. Otherwise, you should not bother hypothesizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News