PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NAME this GAME :SB 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I'd like to see something clever, this game will probably be named The Great Comeback or something along those lines. Not a lot of flair, but definitely fitting.

As much as I'd like to see something clever, this game will probably be named The Great Comeback or something along those lines. Not a lot of flair, but definitely fitting.
It should be called "THE GREATEST COMEBACK OF ALL TIME "

I like a couple of the already suggested names:
The Comeback Bowl
The Legacy Bowl

Improbabowl was just funny as hell though

My take:

The Great Resurrection Sunday-bowl

Ga Ga Land

Goatbowl.......Brady, player. Belichick, coach, Patriots, dynasty

The Great Brady Comeback.

The "Not This" Game

The Busted Blowout Bowl.

This one won't be called this... but just like "The Drive," this should just be called "The Game."

No game can compare, ever... I think... I mean, unless they have an incidence of cannibalism or something I don't know how you beat this.

But it'll be called "The Comeback" I think... you can distinguish them that way, it's miles past any other SB that could be called back. If you're talking SBs and somebody says "what about The Comeback," from now on you're not thinking about some earlier SB where someone came back from 10 down.

The "NOW it's over" bowl

A Tale of Two Half's

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way—in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents