PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Name the play: Colts edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have more!

The hell hath play or The pigs fly play - because they'd only work when either of those two happen.

I read however that Pagano was calling this the McEnroe play. Possibly because when he was drawing it up, even his coaches and players were overheard to have been saying YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS!

The Hut Bumble and the Dunce Punt are awesome. I've seen WhatTheChuck thrown around, The Paganooo (neither mine), Gaffegate.

But those first two I mentioned are catchy and roll off the tongue.

And it will never stick, but I like how direct and descriptive just referring to the play as the "Full ******" really is.

Waterboy gate

Colts fans were very deflated after the game.

I tried to cheer them up to no avail.

The "how to get a pink slip" play.

victory formation

blue moon

fakegate

punt participants

It's called the 'Irsay" mainly because it's so f''ed up.

And Doyel can't even get it right since all 8 of them were NOT on the line of scrimmage..

I think he was talking about BEFORE they switched from the normal punt formation over to the swinging gate. So, although a putz, I think he got it "right."*

* Although later in para I think he did get wrong: he said "half" are at the LOS after they move to the gate, I thought ALL were off the LOS just some were 1yd and some were 3 yds.

I love the media....suddenly this fake punt cost IND the game...no one loves revisionist history more than anti Pats sports media...so they're discrediting the win....F Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents