PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My first trip to a Pats game in Boston!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So finally after 30 years of being a Pats fan i am getting ready to see them in Boston on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! I am so Excited!! I am flying in Friday leaving Tuesday . Also making it to the Celtics game Saturday night!! Also gonna check out the city any places i should see?:rocker::rocker::rocker:

You can only see them in Boston on TV. Head south to Foxboro and then you can watch them play at Gillette.

Last edited:
WOW!!!!! What a great time!!! Thankfully the rain stayed away. We ended up parking before the stadium by the enterprise car lot. Meet some great people that let us newbies hang out under there canopy. Every Pats fan needs to tailgate before a game. I will be back thats for sure.

Where'd you come in from?

So finally after 30 years of being a Pats fan i am getting ready to see them in Boston on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! I am so Excited!! I am flying in Friday leaving Tuesday . Also making it to the Celtics game Saturday night!! Also gonna check out the city any places i should see?:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I feel sorry for you. You're going to travel around Boston looking for the Patriots stadium.:)

(Sorry, I had to make that joke.)

I feel sorry for you. You're going to travel around Boston looking for the Patriots stadium.:)

(Sorry, I had to make that joke.)

Yes we went over that on the first page of this thread!

Va beach Va, Spent 4 days up there visiting the town then the game in Foxboro. .

Please tell me the "four days in town" were Boston, not Foxboro ...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back