PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My desk will be mysteriously empty at 1530 PST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a Pats fan in South Florida, this season will give me plenty of opportunities to bash the New England awesomeness into my Dolphin homer buddies. Cant wait for 7 PM.. No classes today and couldnt fall asleep for a nap to pass the time. Now we all play the waiting game.

Some one was wondering if you were back stateside, seeing's how the fire alarm went off at the Bull's hotel this morning. Early.. :rolleyes:

That was not me as far as you know.

the game here is at 6pm which is too early. So i already cleared it so i can leave at 4 and made sure that if something goes wrong, the other guy gets to stay late. Then i made sure i wouldn't be on call tonight either.

i need to plan this better in the future and just take today and tomorrow off.

The perks of living on the west coast is the game is on @ 4pm... and I'm off work @ 2pm. Gotta run and get some propane for the grill, have my boss and his fam coming over for the double header on Mon night football... They're all charger fans :( lol

The perks of living on the west coast is the game is on @ 4pm... and I'm off work @ 2pm. Gotta run and get some propane for the grill, have my boss and his fam coming over for the double header on Mon night football... They're all charger fans :( lol

It's only a perk when you get off at work at TWO like YOU... It's all good though. :singing:

A good song to get you ready for the game: 'Crazy Train' by Ozzy! Here he is on opening night 2005 at Gilette....Flutie looks in awe. The squealers could learn something after that pathetic intro this year.

YouTube - Ozzy lipsyncs NFL Patriots game 2005

Here ya go folks - - pregame last time the Pats won the AFC Championship in the stadium, complete with the Minutemen firing.

Gets my blood boiling every time. I DARE anyone to watch this without getting chills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJkcd8Zad3w&NR=1

Last edited:
Except after a long epic battle to the end the 300...

...lose the superbowl.

I'd stop it early.

Thanks for blowing the ending to the 300 Spartans thing for those of us yet to see it. Who knew?

ARGH these next three hours cannot pass soon enough. 1.5 hours till I'm off, and then time to throw a couple of steaks on the grill and get the brewskis on ice.

Its dangerous how antsy, anxious, bored and angry I am at work right now.

I am literally doing nothing but biting my nails, and looking at the clock. :scream:

LOL. The worst is for those of us that work in small offices that have to find a way to make it look like we're doing work when we're really just pressing refresh on our Patriot blogs to see if any news has come up.

LOL. The worst is for those of us that work in small offices that have to find a way to make it look like we're doing work when we're really just pressing refresh on our Patriot blogs to see if any news has come up.

Amen to that! One more hour and counting until I'm outta here. At least the commute and dinner will kill some time. But the next hour will move along reeaaallll slow.

... I mean, the Marines pretty much expect me to be UA for an hour or so tonight... RIGHT!?

091409 is upon us!
When i first opened the thread i thought you meant your desk was now empty of Killer Bunnies. :D

Alright! I'm outta er!!! GOOD LUCK TONIGHT EVERYONE! :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft