PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My desk will be mysteriously empty at 1530 PST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AHHH.. I can't take it any more!! Let's all leave work right now!!

No work for me today, but I do have two chapters worth of material that I have to study for an exam tomorrow, and I have to do it before 7:00. :mad:

Calm down, I'm the music teacher and I get plenty of breaks lol

Cool, I was just worried that there might be some little fellers crawling around on the highway!! :D :D :D

I'll be watching on a flight to NYC tonight thanks to JetBlue!

Re: Patriots football! I'd like to share this with you guys...

Thanks for the listen. I thought "I've Got a Feeling" from the Black-Eyed Peas would be a GREAT song to play tonight at the start of the game, but then the Steelers stole it :(

I am also pumped for tonight!!!

GO PATS!!!!

Beautiful Day, U2.

'nuff said. :)

Cool, I was just worried that there might be some little fellers crawling around on the highway!! :D :D :D

Haha, no, but they just might go home yelling "Go Pats!", much to the dismay of their Dolphin fan parents :p

Haha, no, but they just might go home yelling "Go Pats!", much to the dismay of their Dolphin fan parents :p

In that case, you are giving them a HIGH QUALITY education. Well done!

Blah - my first night of evening classes starts today and I will miss the first hour of the game. Thank God for DVR!

Blah - my first night of evening classes starts today and I will miss the first hour of the game. Thank God for DVR!

If you're in college or grad school, you should be skipping those classes!

Re: Patriots football! I'd like to share this with you guys...

This is going to be the best of threads so if you are part of the thread police, leave now. But I'm pumped and ready for Patriots football just like the rest of you. All morning, to and from school I've been blasting this song in my car to help get me pumped up for the season and I thought it would be good to share. As Ron Burgundy would say, "If you like it, you can keep it. If not, send it right back". Also, if you have a particular song that you jam out to in your car, feel free to post it in here just to make this thread worth a crap. :D

YouTube - Pennywise - Bro Hymn Tribute

Warning: If you don't like fast paced, hardcore punk rock.. aka Pennywise, then don't bother clicking the link. If you do then CRANK IT UP.

I've always been partial to Manson's King Kill 33..

YouTube - Marilyn Manson - King Kill 33

A great solid song that will get your blood flowing. Starts slow and dinishes way up in the adrenaline. :cool:

I thought I'd be working this morning but my boss, who is greatfor giving me the Pats games off gave me the entire day off. I'm starting to get restless and have passed the time by playing some 360. Think I'll go play some Left 4 Dead and pretend the zombies are Bills players...:cool:

Last edited:
As the great Pete Carroll might have said once:

"I'm pumped and jacked."

I worked a half day in my RI office, got a haircut and ran my CVS errands for the stuff I can't get in China.

Now will someone please fast forward the world by 5 hours?

I worked a half day in my RI office, got a haircut and ran my CVS errands for the stuff I can't get in China.

Now will someone please fast forward the world by 5 hours?

Some one was wondering if you were back stateside, seeing's how the fire alarm went off at the Bull's hotel this morning. Early.. :rolleyes:

I thought I'd be working this morning but my boss, who is greatfor giving me the Pats games off gave me the entire day off. I'm starting to get restless and have passed the time by playing some 360. Think I'll go play some Left 4 Dead and pretend the zombies are Bills players...:cool:

I didn't play games, but having the day off too, I got some shopping out og the way for last minute snackage and household needs. Next up, I'm watching "300" on the dlat screen with the surround sound cranked up. It's a nice way to get pumped for the game.. :)

I didn't play games, but having the day off too, I got some shopping out og the way for last minute snackage and household needs. Next up, I'm watching "300" on the dlat screen with the surround sound cranked up. It's a nice way to get pumped for the game.. :)

Except after a long epic battle to the end the 300...

...lose the superbowl.

I'd stop it early.

Well, I'm taking off an hour early... so I would only technically be UA for an hour if anyone actually cared.

full-metal-jacket-ermey.jpg

You WILL knock off early tonight and watch the Patriots game!

Last edited:
Except after a long epic battle to the end the 300...

...lose the superbowl.

I'd stop it early.

well yeah... I guess there us that...

I keep hoping that Leonidas and the survivors will get pulled out and their stunt doubles sent in while the Persians aren't looking.. :)

"Immortals, eh? We'll put THAT name to the test!"

I walked though the middle of a movie shooting at Faniuel Hall this morning. Every one was wearing red white and blue. Probably more for the movie than for the Patriots. But it got my blood pumping.

Then I walked around saw somebody in an Asante jersey. ??? Two guys eating at a cafe, one in a Brady and one in a Edwards jersey. Wanted to ask what they were eating but did not want to start a food fight.

Just a beautiful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft