PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My choice for WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

harveyw

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Clearly Javon Walker does not want to return to the Packers and I would not mind dealing our early 3rd for him. I know that may not be enough, but Walker said he will retire before playing another down in GB. He got a bad rap because of holding out. Seymour held out and everything worked out fine. Unfortunetly, Walker got hurt week 1 and looked dumb for missing some time due to contract problems. It also did not help that his QB broke a sacred rule of players and spoke in regards to another man's contract.

Football wise, Javon is a great young talent. He is fast, big, young...everything we could possibly want in a WR. Now, I am not panicking in the least bit; however, I have feel bad for Brady...imagine what he could do with a weapon like Javon lines up across from Branch rather than a few FAs and middle round draft picks.

i'd LOVE JW here in NE.

Rosenhaus as an agent no thanks

Come On !! The fact that you would pass on a front line, pro-bowl, young, big, fast WR like Javon Walker because of Drew Rosenhaus is insane.

btw - Walker parted ways with agent Drew Rosenhaus in December.

MooseKnuckles said:
Come On !! The fact that you would pass on a front line, pro-bowl, young, big, fast WR like Javon Walker because of Drew Rosenhaus is insane.

btw - Walker parted ways with agent Drew Rosenhaus in December.
Unless he hired "The Postons" or Tom Condon I think that was a good move on his part. Even if he did it might still be a good move.

A healthy Javon Walker would strengthen the receiving corps tremendously. (stating the obvious). I'd love to see him here.

Rosenhaus lost alot of his clients in the fallout from the TO thing. I'd definitely pull the trigger on that. He's alot better than any receiver we could grab in the 3rd. I'd even throw in a late round pick to sweeten the deal. Walker's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back