Welcome to PatsFans.com

My choice for WR

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by harveyw, Mar 14, 2006.

1. harveyw

harveyw Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Clearly Javon Walker does not want to return to the Packers and I would not mind dealing our early 3rd for him. I know that may not be enough, but Walker said he will retire before playing another down in GB. He got a bad rap because of holding out. Seymour held out and everything worked out fine. Unfortunetly, Walker got hurt week 1 and looked dumb for missing some time due to contract problems. It also did not help that his QB broke a sacred rule of players and spoke in regards to another man's contract.

Football wise, Javon is a great young talent. He is fast, big, young...everything we could possibly want in a WR. Now, I am not panicking in the least bit; however, I have feel bad for Brady...imagine what he could do with a weapon like Javon lines up across from Branch rather than a few FAs and middle round draft picks.
  2. skri65

skri65 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

i'd LOVE JW here in NE.
  3. Warren94

Warren94 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Rosenhaus as an agent no thanks
  4. MooseKnuckles

MooseKnuckles Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Come On !! The fact that you would pass on a front line, pro-bowl, young, big, fast WR like Javon Walker because of Drew Rosenhaus is insane.

btw - Walker parted ways with agent Drew Rosenhaus in December.
  5. Major **********

Major ********** Rookie

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Unless he hired "The Postons" or Tom Condon I think that was a good move on his part. Even if he did it might still be a good move.
  6. smg93

smg93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

A healthy Javon Walker would strengthen the receiving corps tremendously. (stating the obvious). I'd love to see him here.
  7. primetime

primetime Rookie

Ratings:
    +125 / 19 / -8

#18 Jersey

Rosenhaus lost alot of his clients in the fallout from the TO thing. I'd definitely pull the trigger on that. He's alot better than any receiver we could grab in the 3rd. I'd even throw in a late round pick to sweeten the deal. Walker's good.