PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MVP Race is a toss up between Brady, Ryan, Rodgers and Elliott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacsmar is a douche, but he happens to be right. Ryan deserves the MVP... but Brady is a close second, and if it werent for Goodell, he'd easily be the top candidate

If there ever was a year to have Co MVP's again it's this season

Lol, out where???

I have seen people on TV putting Brady as there #1 pick for MVP both locally and the NFLN.. I don't watch ESPN sportcenter .. so I don't know what that **** network is spewing.

Ryan is going to win, he sealed it today and brady is going to be handicapped by a lot of voters over a wrongful suspension

I have seen people on TV putting Brady as there #1 pick for MVP both locally and the NFLN.. I don't watch ESPN sportcenter .. so I don't know what that **** network is spewing.
What voters have you seen on TV or elsewhere indicating Brady is their choice?

What voters have you seen on TV or elsewhere indicating Brady is their choice?

Well I have no idea who the voters are. Do you? I think Peter King is the only voter I have heard talk and he is a the definition of an over rated guy.. who is lucky to have his cushy little job.

I was talking about people in the media talking about Brady as the MVP.

I hope Ryan wins it, because NO MVP has won a SB since 1999.

Ryan is going to win, he sealed it today and brady is going to be handicapped by a lot of voters over a wrongful suspension

I'd be fine with Ryan winning it, he and Brady are both outstanding candidates. But as for the suspension, I have a hunch that Brady will win a few votes because of it, and the increasingly widespread realization that he was railroaded.

Well I have no idea who the voters are. Do you? I think Peter King is the only voter I have heard talk and he is a the definition of an over rated guy.. who is lucky to have his cushy little job.

I was talking about people in the media talking about Brady as the MVP.
Look, I hope you're right. I'm just not as confident as you seem to be. "...people in the media talking about Brady as the MVP..." doesn't mean dog doo doo unless they're voters. I've heard and read "people in the media" saying Brady's candidacy is invalid because he was suspended for 4 games in which the Patriots went 3-1. Hey, he's my choice for MVP and it seems he's yours, also. But, we don't vote.

If people want to vote for Ryan who is having a stellar year, I don't have a problem with that.

That said, my vote would go for Brady.

At risk of picking stats to confirm our biases, Brady hasn't thrown an game-losing interception this year (Bradys interception in his one loss came in the 2nd quarter and Seattle scored no points off it) -Ryan I believe has thrown 3.

What qualifies as a "game losing" INT?

Ryan wins and then flops in the playoffs like usual.

as long as Goodell wins the MRP award , I could care less...

Voters who don't want to vote for Brady because of bias get to pull the suspension card.
Voters who don't want to vote for Brady because of Brady/Manning MVP talk fatigue over a decade and a half get to pull the suspension card.

I'm fine with Ryan winning it but goddamn I wish it wasn't under these circumstances.

The disqualifier for Ryan?

9 games in a dome vs zero for TB.

That NEVER gets the play it should. It's a massive advantage.

I think Brady should win it. He led his team to 11 wins the same as Ryan.

In Ryan's 11 wins he has 30 TDs 3 Ints and had Julio Jones for 9 games and many of those wins were in a Dome.
In Brady's 11 wins he has 28 TDs 1 Int and had Gronk for 4 of those wins. (I don't count SF as "having" Gronk).

So one QB had their star game changing player most of the time and one did not. One played in a Dome more often than not while one didn't play in a dome all year. Also in the games each won I would argue Brady played better with less talent.

After thinking about it Brady deserves it cause even Ryan at his best (only counting his wins) was not as good as Brady was this season.

Was checking the stats earlier looking at the pass/run splits inside the 5. Some examples:

Packers - 66/34

Falcons - 45/55

Patriots - 32/68

stat padding twat

Last edited:
I am ok with Ryan or AROD winning the MVP packers face the giants who are playing very good on defense right now and falcons first game should be the hawks so that MVP will be put to the test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back