PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Must-see on the Jets Board!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're about 100 posts which had me laughing til I was near crying. I'd like to cut and paste some of them over here, but it probably wouldn't be appreciated.

they're about 100 posts which had me laughing til I was near crying. I'd like to cut and paste some of them over here, but it probably wouldn't be appreciated.

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttt.

Man, if we tried posting the rude stuff they get away with every other post we'd be banned for life, as it should be.

Interesting to see how many rational posters have had it with Rex. I thought they'd be behind him much more than they are - one guy even used some historical numbers to compare him to Schotty who the Jets poster pointed out actually delivered more as coach than Ryan has. Tannenbaum is almost universally despised.

Man, if we tried posting the rude stuff they get away with every other post we'd be banned for life, as it should be.

Interesting to see how many rational posters have had it with Rex. I thought they'd be behind him much more than they are - one guy even used some historical numbers to compare him to Schotty who the Jets poster pointed out actually delivered more as coach than Ryan has. Tannenbaum is almost universally despised.

That's pretty judgmental of you. What would you do if YOU had as limited a vocabulary as Rat fans? Just not post?

:rolleyes:

I would love to see Tannenbaum fired in an ugly and rancorous breakup. Then the Pats could hire him and the get the inside information on Spygate, because you know Tannenbaum was up to his eyeballs in it.

Last edited:
One would think, but the past 43+ yrs speak volumes otherwise.

I don't personally think that Ryan gets fired to be honest, I think they give him another year to turn it around. When you fire someone, you have to make sure that someone will be brought in that will do better, and I don't necessarily see that in Ryan's case.

Tannenbaum should be the one to go.
No matter what they do with coach/GM, I just hope they somehow decide to keep Sanchez as their starting QB. It's a Pats fan's dream come true!

Last edited:

This was first suggested back with the 2007 Chargers game, but imagine if you had a replay of the game that was synced up with "real-time" posts from JI and GG. :rofl:

I take it all back!!!

The Jets don't sukk...I was wrong...they are tremendous...I was just being jealous but NOW I've seen the light...Sanchez IS "ELITE!"...Rex Ryan IS a genius and the best coach in the NFL...all the Jet coaches, their front office people ,Mike Tannebaum, Woody Johnson...all of them are the best in the league at what they do.

Please Mr. Johnson...it's your call....please renegotiate Mark Sanchez's contract along with Rex Ryan's to insure that the two of them will be Jets for the rest of the decade....give them whatever amount of money it takes....you can do it....and make Mike Tannenbaum the general manager for life...your loyal fanbase deserves nothing less.

Take it from me, Joe Cahir....I never lie...do the right thing Mr. Johnson...for your fans, for the league and for the next generation of NFL fans who will grow up cutting their teeth on the excellence of your franchise.

One more thing, heed the advice of Superfan Ray Ray 19, you're greatest fan asset...he KNOWS what is always best...you should heed his sound advice..

RayRay1 - - Sep 24, 2012 7:32 pm (#3683 Total: 3690)

All part of the plan

Revis gets hurt, team rallies and plays out of their minds for another championship run

Revis' price was just forced to be dropped

Jets do the noble deed and extend at a discount

I take it all back!!!

The Jets don't sukk...I was wrong...they are tremendous...I was just being jealous but NOW I've seen the light...Sanchez IS "ELITE!"...Rex Ryan IS a genius and the best coach in the NFL...all the Jet coaches, their front office people ,Mike Tannebaum, Woody Johnson...all of them are the best in the league at what they do.

Please Mr. Johnson...it's your call....please renegotiate Mark Sanchez's contract along with Rex Ryan's to insure that the two of them will be Jets for the rest of the decade....give them whatever amount of money it takes....you can do it....and make Mike Tannenbaum the general manager for life...your loyal fanbase deserves nothing less.

Take it from me, Joe Cahir....I never lie...do the right thing Mr. Johnson...for your fans, for the league and for the next generation of NFL fans who will grow up cutting their teeth on the excellence of your franchise.

One more thing, heed the advice of Superfan Ray Ray 19, you're greatest fan asset...he KNOWS what is always best...you should heed his sound advice..

RayRay1 - - Sep 24, 2012 7:32 pm (#3683 Total: 3690)

All part of the plan

Revis gets hurt, team rallies and plays out of their minds for another championship run

Revis' price was just forced to be dropped

Jets do the noble deed and extend at a discount

"Another" championship run??????

wtf is Ray talking about? Another one since '69?

ass+man.png

Love it. Can you do a matching New Joy'zee plate?

Zoo,

Who made and where did you get the pic in your sig?

I've seen that style here on this board a number of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back