PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Must-see on the Jets Board!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav quote... "I can't even take a ***** in 60 seconds..."

Makes me feel warm inside. Hopefully the Jets get a crap draft pick, then trade up to the Top-10 for their next el-Busto QB to lead them into mediocrity for the next 5 years. Honestly, the Jets have played themselves into chronic mediocrity. The Bills and Fins both look like they're closer to being legit.

My fav quote... "I can't even take a ***** in 60 seconds..."

Makes me feel warm inside. Hopefully the Jets get a crap draft pick, then trade up to the Top-10 for their next el-Busto QB to lead them into mediocrity for the next 5 years. Honestly, the Jets have played themselves into chronic mediocrity. The Bills and Fins both look like they're closer to being legit.

Tannenbaums the problem, he doesnt know how to build a team, it wasnt long ago he was the coffee boy and they eventually made him a GM, they need a real GM, lets hope Woody keeps hiring idiots.

captainjet.gif

Buddy Ryan, is that you??

3 freak TD's in less that one minute can't be swept under the rug, but if it could Sanchez and the Jets had more yards both running and passing then the Pats in the other 59:02 minutes of the game.

And they would still have lost by 9. :lol2:

Some great one's I saw:

I can't even take a shi* in 60 seconds, but The Jet's managed to lose the game in 52 seconds??? There's not much you can accomplish in less then a minute in life ,But apparently the Jets wanted to prove that to be false

Tonight was a cluster fu** of epic proportions. And Wilfork is the greatest line player ive ever seen.

The most amazing thing is that in those 52 seconds all THREE phases gave up a TD. The Defense, Offense and Special Teams. Un-fu****g-believable!

Yeah, that's when you know a team is hopeless, when everybody contributes to a loss in ways that are new and almost miraculous.

Last edited:
This is what God does to people who show up every year to boo the Patriot's draft choices.

Tell that to Chicago Cubs fans! ;)

yeah. maybe they'll be just like the Cubs.

The Jets will be one point behind in the SB, with a second left on the clock, and their K will make an FG from 65 yards but the play will be nullified by a drunken Jets fan streaking through the backfield, causing the Refs to whistle the Play dead; the K will, of course, come up ten yards short on the re-kick. :singing:

SAme here, been trying for awhile but nothing.

I think it's back this morning, but the thread now has so many GIFS that you have to open some of them "In a Separate Tab" to view them, but it's definitely worth the click.

yeah. maybe they'll be just like the Cubs.

The Jets will be one point behind in the SB, with a second left on the clock, and their K will make an FG from 65 yards but the play will be nullified by a drunken Jets fan streaking through the backfield, causing the Refs to whistle the Play dead; the K will, of course, come up ten yards short on the re-kick. :singing:

What a ridiculous scenario.

The Rats playing in a Superbowl?

:eek:

Sure. A pre-season one.

It's not so out of the realm of possibility... it's just been 40 short years since their last appearance... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sniff...sniff...

I'm gonna get all emotional...this is like only the second thread that I started to get Five Stars...I'd like to thank everybody who helped make it happen...my mother...my third grade teacher...my pet gerbil...my...

...hey, who told the goddam orchestra to start playing...I'm not done yet...shut the **** up...stop...stop I say...

they are hysterically funny. Mixture of irony, anger and irreverency is really interesting. A lot of really funny people on there.

they are hysterically funny. Mixture of irony, anger and irreverency is really interesting. A lot of really funny people on there.

Yeah, of course. Are you surprised?

This is Jets fans at their best -- this is THEIR TIME when they can wallow in self-pity. Why do you think they stick it out in the first place?

They're not like our entitled babies who rush onto a message-board to blame their coach when a player gets injured on a special teams play. No, they know that their team is going to crash and burn. Once upon a time it was about mocking the Herminator, now it's the Sancheeze. Take it from me, they really love this stuff!

Really, it's like that girl you know (your ex?) who always picks the wrong guy. What she loves most of all is when it's all over, sitting on the sofa, sniffling but brave as her girlfriends pass her the tissues and say "oh no, what a pig!"

For the moment, they're quite tolerable. They'll only become obnoxious once the off-season bravado takes off and the whole cycle starts again.

I just spent about a half hour reading through the thread on Gang Green which was largely in-game posts. I will give them credit for this: they know their team sucks and that we beat them consistently like a rented mule. My favorite is on page 6: "If Brandon Moore farted when Sanchez ran into his ass would he get credit for a tackle?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back