PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moynahan hits below the belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's definitely Brady's kid!

If you look closely, it seems the kid was born with a chronicly bad shoulder.:D

Brady's a great player. But if you're gonna dance (i.e. screw around), you've got to pay the piper (i.e. man up if your puck gets past the goalie).

So what you're saying is Tom stayed in the pocket too long?

or that he wasn't careful enough during the exchange from the center?

or that he should have thrown the ball away when the pocket collapsed around him?

or that on 4th down he should have punted rather than going for it?

Maybe his pass protection broke down?

All I can say is I hope there were no cameras on the sideline. THEN THERE'D BE REAL CONTROVERSY.

consider the source first its Ok mag a womens magazine therefor they skew things in a negative manner towards men. Honestly bridget has always been a little flaky in my opinion. They had been in trouble for about 3 months before the official breakup and 3 months after the official breakup she pops up pregnant. She came off the pill can it be any more obvious, now that doesn't excuse TB. You never go onto the field without your helmet, its just stupid. He wasn't gonna marry her just like he aint marrying Ginzel he is gonna follow the foot steps like Jake Kemp or some of those other great football players turned Politicians. he will get married when his carrer in Football has ben satisfied but she couldn't wait that long

Besides my own Harrison Brady, that's the cutest kid I've ever seen.

OK magazine is just tabloid trash, taken seriously by no one. You'd find it behind US magazine or maybe People. I think People is taken most seriously.

And Bridget looks gorgeous. Makeup or not, I did not look that good so soon after giving birth.

Eh, many celebrities sell baby pictures to the tabloids. That way they can better control the information. I don't think it's that big a deal.

The headline is all on the magazine, I don't think she wrote it up for them. And I doubt she did an interview, otherwise we'd also have direct quotes from her. Actually I think both Tom and the baby mama are handling things, in public, pretty well. Worst thing for the kid is when the parents duke it out for everyone to see.

The kid looks just like Daddy, down to the cleft chin. Hopefully Brady gets to see his son sometimes, must be hard living on different coasts.

So what you're saying is Tom stayed in the pocket too long?

or that he wasn't careful enough during the exchange from the center?

or that he should have thrown the ball away when the pocket collapsed around him?

or that on 4th down he should have punted rather than going for it?

Maybe his pass protection broke down?

All I can say is I hope there were no cameras on the sideline. THEN THERE'D BE REAL CONTROVERSY.

In Bridget's case, he should have rolled out and gone to the tight end.

:eek:

It's too bad that publicity and attention are Monahan's prime intent here. I can't see how any of this would be in her child's best interest.

This is what happens when you try to trap someone like Brady into marrying you.

What an astonishing thread. All because of a baby picture.

Why do so many folks seem to think that being a good fan of Tom Brady means launching vicious personal attacks on the mother of his child?

Why do so many folks seem to think that being a good fan of Tom Brady means launching vicious personal attacks on the mother of his child?

Additionally, she apparently gave no interview and just posed for pictures. Many celebrities do this so they can control what images get out in the press.

The headline and all that.....it was all the magazine.

All joking aside, I don't think the attacks on her are warranted.

No one knows what the dynamics of that relationship were nor can she be blamed for the feelings she had.

Maybe more will be learned as time goes on, but as of right now you can't be partial towards either party as no one really knows how their relationship ended nor what the intricacies of their time together were.

Last edited:
Additionally, she apparently gave no interview and just posed for pictures. Many celebrities do this so they can control what images get out in the press.

The headline and all that.....it was all the magazine.

And if the headline was Ok'd by her, she has that right.

She may have some right to have anger towards Tom.

Like I said before, no one knows what happened for sure.

Matters of the heart are SO FREAKIN complicating!

It's an overreaction for the fans who feel it's their colletive duty to protect Brady from those who criticize him (left baby mama for supermodel, and so on).

Why people feel the need to do this, I'm not sure. Bottom line, we know none of these athletes, celebrities, personally. They're not our friends and family.

Brady's business - not ours... 'nuff said.

Besides my own Harrison Brady, that's the cutest kid I've ever seen.

OK magazine is just tabloid trash, taken seriously by no one. You'd find it behind US magazine or maybe People. I think People is taken most seriously.

And Bridget looks gorgeous. Makeup or not, I did not look that good so soon after giving birth.

You would have if you'd had a makeup artist and fashion photographer take your picture.

I am completely unimpressed with Bridget's character. First she used this baby as a ploy to get Tommy to marry her and now she’s using it as a career move. Frankly I think it’s disgusting.

You would have if you'd had a makeup artist and fashion photographer take your picture.

I am completely unimpressed with Bridget's character. First she used this baby as a ploy to get Tommy to marry her and now she’s using it as a career move. Frankly I think it’s disgusting.

I think Bill Polian is behind this all!

I hate that guy.
:mad:

Because as a woman, I am embarrased by her behavior. I'm not trying to protect Tom. I just feel that as a seemingly intelligent, capable, beautiful woman with a fairly good career she's behaved badly and I think it reflects badly on women in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft