PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moynahan hits below the belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is adorable. And I don't care what anybody says. Bridget is still a looker. now we have to classify her as a milf!

She is aging and not well. Too much baggage and too much make up for me. Never thought she was anything special. Boyish body stick figure, but to each their own.

The kid is cute. Has Tom's dimple, kinda funny! That kid looks alot like Tom and not so much like Bridget. That has got to suck for her!

I guess she still isen't over him! Her actions speak volumes of bitterness!

I'm confused...what exactly is the "hitting below the belt" and "calling out" Tom that she's accused of? Has anybody actually READ the story? She didn't write the headline, after all, so the screaming cover doesn't mean anything.

As for selling rights to a first photo shoot of the baby, that's a given. In the newly evolved paparazzi culture, photo agencies hire gang members straight out of prison to hunt down and swarm lucrative photo subjects (seriously). Arranging a high-profile release of a famous baby's first pictures helps keep the hordes from wrangling to get that "first" themselves.

Sorry, but if Bridget knew what the title on this cover would be then she has got some issues. Real nice to agree to that knowing her son would possibly see it some day. How embarassing for everyone involved. I'm not saying it is all on her but, really, how dramatic. The kiddo is darn cute though!

I once wrote a complementary story about AOL, and the cover picture was a fake of CEO Steve Case dressed in a maid uniform.

Authors don't control titles, cover art, etc., and interview subjects CERTAINLY don't.

Unless there's something she's actually quoted on that's obnoxious, I vote for giving her a pass.

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?7f9e25697a.jpg

Sorry, but this is just not cool. One thing to sell out your kids to the tabloids, but to call out the father of your child?

Eh, you need to explain yourslef, man.

Are you claiming it is a more egregious act to call out a superstar dad to the media than it is to make your own baby into a tabloid child?

So you would be fine with this if Moynahan made a circus out of her baby as long as hunky Tom B isn't Involved? But since he's part of the story, it's a travesty.

Sorry, but if Bridget knew what the title on this cover would be then she has got some issues.

I can't imagine she could have possibly known. Journalists NEVER tell you the title of a planned article when they interview you. Heck, journalists don't even know the titles of their own articles -- a headline writer sticks them on after the fact. And nothing on that magazine cover says she granted them an interview at all! All we actually know is that she had a photo taken of herself and her new baby. So maybe it would be good to stop the bloodthirsty attacks on her character until/unless we actually, you know, hear that she's done something bad?

Here's to hoping that there's something nice in that article about Tommy. If there's even an article. And I will say something nice about Bridget, she's a hottie in my opinion! :cool:

Eh, you need to explain yourslef, man.

Are you claiming it is a more egregious act to call out a superstar dad to the media than it is to make your own baby into a tabloid child?

So you would be fine with this if Moynahan made a circus out of her baby as long as hunky Tom B isn't Involved? But since he's part of the story, it's a travesty.

What really needs to be explained here? She didn't have to sell out her kid and private life to OK magazine? Doing that she opened herself up to all kinds of crap, like the headline. This is a trashy tabloid at best and she had to know making an appearance in it would lead to a trashy story, true or not. Bridget is not very famous, but her former boyfriend and now son are famous. The public want to see her son, not her. She is the afterthought, but she continues to exploit this situation to gain publicity for herself and that, quite frankly, pisses me off when I really believe Tom Brady is trying his best to do the right thing! He never denied this kid from the start. She on the other hand is acting out on him for not being with her. She announces him as the Dad to Page 6, moves to LA, gives the kid her last name and now sells the kids first pics OK!!!! Come on, this woman is bitter and using the kid to hurt the father and that is not cool under any circumstance!

Last edited:
What really needs to be explained here? She didn't have to sell out her kid and private life to OK magazine? Doing that she opened herself up to all kinds of crap, like the headline. This is a trashy tabloid at best and she had to know making an appearance in it would lead to a trashy story, true or not. Bridget is not very famous, but her former boyfriend and now son are famous. The public want to see her son, not her. She is the afterthought, but she continues to exploit this situation to gain publicity for herself and that, quite frankly, pisses me off when I really believe Tom Brady is trying his best to do the right thing! He never denied this kid from the start. She on the other hand is acting out on him for not being with her. She announces him as the Dad to Page 6, moves to LA, gives the kid her last name and now sells the kids first pics OK!!!! Come on, this woman is bitter and using the kid to hurt the father and that is not cool under any circumstance!

Have you gone off your medication or something?

Really, are you like 16 Drew? This thread is typical trashy tabloid driven attempt by you to make a huge issue about something most of us have heard little about since last month. Tom looked pretty dam happy when he took the field in Carolina as a first time dad, and he couldn't get back to CA fast enough. You know nothing about how he feels or how she feels or how anyone truly involved in this baby's life feels. Given his penchent for posing, and the way he's embraced his celebrity not to mention Giselle's, I wouldn't doubt Tom would be posing for a picture with the little guy if he wasn't too busy right now completing 80% of his passes. All you know is the trashy drivel you read and hysterically dump here on the rest of us.

You do more to hurt the kid and his father here regularly than Bridget ever has. Bridget is a fairly well respected actress, not some drunken, silicone enhanced bimbo mega celebrity, and a very stunningly beautiful MATURE career woman in her own right. That is what attracted Tom to her to begin with. I think she went to CA to maintain a reasonably low profile for herself and Tom and the Baby while Tom was busy canoodling the East Coast and Europe with his new mega squeeze. Bridge has probably been the most mature of the threesome, though I will say in Giselle's defense she's been pretty classy. But if you can't understand Bridget's unwillingness to be stalked night and day by the east coast media while trying to avoid running into Tommy and Gis sucking face up and down Newbury Street, then you really do need to GTFU.

BTW I'm sure you know Tom has two sisters to chose to take the single route to motherhood, for whatever reason and under whatever circumstances. One of them though has recently reunited with her child's father and married. So do us a favor and try just a little not to trash someone who could yet end up as the future Mrs. Brady.

WOW...It's truly amazing!

Some mediot slaps a headline on a photo and, without knowing a single fact about the current situation involving anyone in the picture, some folks just start dancing to whatever tune he's playing!

Where the hell have you been the last few weeks??!!

I'm more concerned about whether Brad is really leaving Angie.

Last edited:
I'm confused...what exactly is the "hitting below the belt" and "calling out" Tom that she's accused of? Has anybody actually READ the story? She didn't write the headline, after all, so the screaming cover doesn't mean anything.

As for selling rights to a first photo shoot of the baby, that's a given. In the newly evolved paparazzi culture, photo agencies hire gang members straight out of prison to hunt down and swarm lucrative photo subjects (seriously). Arranging a high-profile release of a famous baby's first pictures helps keep the hordes from wrangling to get that "first" themselves.

She's been in LA long enough to understand the fundamental premise of Hollywood. I am sure she or her agent, lawyer, publicist or mother could have advised her that selling the rights to the picture would be parlayed with a controversial cover that would help keep the webpage traffic up.....and advertisers happy.

That being said - lets talk about the Bungles - is this the week Stallworth makes his breakthru?

I've forwarded this thread to Tom Brady. A restraining order should follow. :eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeShowin
Hey, it's not a lie. Daddy isn't there.

Personally I'd have stayed with Bridget.

You don't know why they broke up, so it's pretty stupid to say you would have stayed with her if in his shoes.

I agree. Besides, you don't stay with someone because they're the mother of your child. Either you love them and want to be with them or you don't.

Weren't the already broken up when she announced she was pregnant? It's not like Tom ditched her when he found out.

Weren't the already broken up when she announced she was pregnant? It's not like Tom ditched her when he found out.

tom's too classy to say she tried to trap him. for all we know she kicked him out.

Way that I look at it is it's none of my business, I just hope it works out for Tom. I don't know the guy of course, but he seems to be a decent guy, could all be an act but if it is he deserves an oscar.

Brady's a great player. But if you're gonna dance (i.e. screw around), you've got to pay the piper (i.e. man up if your puck gets past the goalie).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft