PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moynahan hits below the belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't care about tabloid fodder. Who cares what is going on with Brady's personal life as long as it isn't affecting him on the field?

I do think this trashing of Moynahan is wrong. Not to get deeper into this trashy tabloid stuff, but the Herald is reporting that Bridget was upset about the badgering about Giselle by the OK! reporter and just didn't say anything. From that account, Bridget didn't say anything bad about Brady and most of the quotes on the subject come from friends and people close to her which aren't very damaging to Brady at all.

Can we move on now? If you want to gossip, I'm sure OK! magazine's website has a message board.

http://www.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1034114

This is what happens when you try to trap someone like Brady into marrying you.

More like this is what happens when two people are irresponsible.

I've got one word for the both of them, protection.

BTW, my personal sentiments aside, I read that she got $100,000 for the photo shoot, which was pics only and no interview. She donated the entire $100k to a couple of childrens charities.

This is what happens when you try to trap someone like Brady into marrying you.

Bingo!!

At least he avoided the sack and found the alternate receiver.

I'm sorry, but could they trowel on any more makeup?

consider the source first its Ok mag a womens magazine therefor they skew things in a negative manner towards men. Honestly bridget has always been a little flaky in my opinion. They had been in trouble for about 3 months before the official breakup and 3 months after the official breakup she pops up pregnant. She came off the pill can it be any more obvious, now that doesn't excuse TB. You never go onto the field without your helmet, its just stupid. He wasn't gonna marry her just like he aint marrying Ginzel he is gonna follow the foot steps like Jake Kemp or some of those other great football players turned Politicians. he will get married when his carrer in Football has ben satisfied but she couldn't wait that long

I agree 100%! Everyone who followed the story knew there was trouble in paradise months before she became pregnant. As in an earlier post..... " woman scorned....."

All I want to know is if she finally got some boobies now that she's post-partum? Inquiring minds want to know!

The kid looks like he has big hands.....Sign him up should be a good QB someday.

The only one who suffers is the baby.

It was reported on Entertainment Tonight that John was checked into the Betty Ford clinic after OD'ing on formula and running his stroller over the family cat. He really is taking this tough. :( :eek:

I really don't care about tabloid fodder. Who cares what is going on with Brady's personal life as long as it isn't affecting him on the field?

I do think this trashing of Moynahan is wrong. Not to get deeper into this trashy tabloid stuff, but the Herald is reporting that Bridget was upset about the badgering about Giselle by the OK! reporter and just didn't say anything. From that account, Bridget didn't say anything bad about Brady and most of the quotes on the subject come from friends and people close to her which aren't very damaging to Brady at all.

Can we move on now? If you want to gossip, I'm sure OK! magazine's website has a message board.

http://www.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1034114

This is pretty much what I am guessing, without bothering to read the gossip. I think things are fine with her, she has exactly what she really wanted and she is happy. I don't believe that she is saying anything bad about him.

I think the media is making it up, like always. It is a non-issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back