Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Most elusive RB ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why it is believed by many that he was not a great team player. Yes when he broke one he gained a lot of yards but hurt them team with all the negative yardage witch effected field position. The artificial turf helped him a lot, he was much less effective on natural grass.

Him running backwatd enabled him to do some spectacular things but it also backfired a lot. As great as Sanders was I don't think that would have flyed if he played for a coach like Belichick.

Last edited:
That is why it is believed by many that he was not a great team player. Yes when he broke one he gained a lot of yards but hurt them team with all the negative yardage witch effected field position. The artificial turf helped him a lot, he was much less effective on natural grass.
Sanders averaged 5.0 YPC over his career (regular season). I'll take that no matter how it's put together.

Emmitt Smith,he is a gator :) :)

I'm pretty sure Barry Sanders isn't human.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H8WDnnRVLiM

There's really no one else who I have ever seen run like him. He runs so low and small yet has such a long stride.

Sanders.

And I laugh every day that the worthless Lions organization managed to waste his career.

when ever I think of barry I think of the clip where jukes out Harlem Barnet twice on the same play.

I think of you are talking most elusive barry wins hands done but best RB is up for debate...if LT continues to do what he does he could un seat Barry and while I question his durability and ability to carry it every down Reggie Bush showed he can be extremely elusive and could challenge Barry as well but that is far from now.

Where is Walter Payton?? You couldn't catch him, and if you did he'd dust you off. . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST