PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss, Media potrayal of Moss, and how it affected you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually very happy to have Moss on our team.

I wagered ($100) with a colleague of mine, who happens to be a big time Raider's fan, that Moss would be a success. He claimed that Moss would ruin the Pats and I explained to him that the team had a lot of leaders and he that he is a player who wants to win. I'm supposed to collect at the end of the regular season. Unfortunately, that colleague of mine, got fired last month. He knows where I work and I hope he pays up. I have been cursing my boss ever since.:mad: :mad:

Both TO and Moss want to win. If Moss doesn't get his way, he just sulks and doesn't drag others into his problems. But TO goes the other way. He creates a stinking fuss about the whole issue. But he gives a 100% on the field. I don't have to like him to respect him. Having said that I'll take Moss over TO every time.

i don't really care what media says about our Pats or players because most of them are opinions. After we receive our SB ring, the media is going to have a lot of good things to say about us.

do i really care what you think or write about our team.? Not really.

as long as our pats has 19-0 in the end, i'm happy. Well done is better than well said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back