PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mortensen: Ballard in danger of not making the 53

What about Brandon ford from Clemson is he still with the team?

Wasn't it preseason 2008 when the media (and hence fans) were shouting for Cassel to be dropped because he looked so bad?

Have heard that Fells has had a decent camp....but he had STONE hands for us last year....several times when it counted. Still can't help but see him as a blocking TE (Which is fine) and Hoowamani (sp) is a decent TE....but won't be earth shattering out there will he? Sudfeld has looked awesome from all reports......hope Ballard can make it but he had 2 nasty knee surgeries....we shall see

With Fells having a good camp, Hooman taking over the Hernadez role, and Sudfield impressing; there just may not be room for Ballard especially since he still isn't close to 100%. And I expect Gronk to back on the field by early October (even if we isn't ready to go week 1, I don't think they PUP him).

today Mortenson heard...uh...oh wait...that was a fart....never mind

What about Brandon ford from Clemson is he still with the team?

Yes he is. Certainly appears to be on the outside looking in though.

i know he is still limping around...hope it isn't more serious than just soreness

Was he suppose to anticipate the Hernandez murder charges? If Hernandez was at camp the only talking point at TE/FB would be when does Gronk return.

I'm not sure how Develin relates to Hernandez, except perhaps for the roster spot he is occupying.
My point is that I just don't think that Develin is worthy of a place on even our 90-man TC roster.

Yes he is. Certainly appears to be on the outside looking in though.

Yeah, and it's too bad, because he most closely resembles Hernandez' physical dimensions,
unless Mark Harrison is included.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back