PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mort ? Shutgun = bad ankle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Frickin moron. Comes up with the "if Brady is in the shotgun the ankle may be an issue" (meaning they'd be in the shotgun because of the ankle). Um, Mort, YOU IDIOT, almost half Brady's passes this year have been from the shotgun, more than half when in good weather. Good grief.

Frickin moron. Comes up with the "if Brady is in the shotgun the ankle may be an issue" (meaning they'd be in the shotgun because of the ankle). Um, Mort, YOU IDIOT, almost half Brady's passes this year have been from the shotgun, more than half when in good weather. Good grief.

Thru mid-December 49% of all plays and 74% of passing plays were out of the shotgun. I guess you can tell which analysts watch games and which ones read the teleprompter

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/12/12/hiked_up_offense/

be prepared to hear the announcers say some stupid crap tonight...

Honestly, he's a moron, but with all this spygate crap I'd rather here laughably bad reasons why the Giants have a chance. At least they're talking about the game. sort of.

I saw that. What's even more incredulous is that all the other guys agreed with Mort for making a good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News