PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mort says it's "not the right time" to discuss the deflategate controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joker, if I could've given one thousand Winners to your post, I would've done so unhesitatingly.

My post isn't deserving of "winner" status. In fact, I'm ashamed I am brought to such a state of helpless anger that I lash out in such a seemingly cold, unfeeling way. I've been alive a good while now and lived with a lot of fine people, lost a lot of people better than I and continue to live and thrive in mutual friendship and good will with everyone I know. I KNOW a person such as THIS piece of scum has ZERO capability of understanding the consequences HIS actions and words had on millions of US,the good, hard working residents of New England. He HAS to be an utter moron, which, quite frankly is par for the course when it comes to media "personalities". For the most part they are 99% narcissistic, .5% integrity filled and the rest of the miniscule percentage honest/intelligent/ courageous.
Hacks like Mort are THE paradigm of sports media COWARDICE that has become de riguer in today's entertainment arena. He is nothing short of a locust, swarming the airwaves from coast to coast, engulfing all of us in his insectoid buzzings and chirpings, ultimately signifying NOTHING.

As someone who has had two surgeries for two different types of cancer and is dealing with blocked coronary arteries I call BS with respect to that sniveling coward Mort. Too sick to comment on Dgate.
GFY Mort!

Yup, hes taking the cowards way out using his illness to not be accountable for the smear campaign he ran on Brady

F*** you Mort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore