PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mort says it's "not the right time" to discuss the deflategate controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds more to me like he has a different priority right now - and rightly so.

Surviving cancer means avoiding stress. His response that he's disappointed that Brady isn't playing tells me that when he speaks, it won't paint hte NFL positively - and that's going to cause a lot of stress.

I'm glad to hear that he's in recovery. Sounds like he had the same thing as Schilling, who's back to being a world-class blowhard, lol.

ps. Cancer sucks.

He doesn't have much reason to revisit it. He's said what he had to say. Hopefully he survives cancer.

“I’m at the point now — and my wife will tell you this, too — I’m living four-hour and four-hour blocks,” he said. “I can’t go back and retrace this at this point. There will be a time when we can have that discussion. I hope you will respect this. That’s one thing about surviving cancer is you don’t live, you can say day-to-day, but I find myself living in four-hour blocks. So for me to go back and revisit anything right now, it’s not the right time for me personally. I apologize.”

WELL ISNT THAT CONVENIENT

Seriously though, the guy's got more pressing things in his life to deal with than Deflategate right now. Can't reasonably begrudge him that.

He should have corrected his mistake ages ago, he never did, he's definitely not going to at this point... it is what it is.

who's got to middle fingers and doesn't give a **** about mort?

This guy.

First, it is "two", not "to".
Second, why don't you take a step back and be a human being? The guy is dying of Stage 4 cancer and you "don't give a ****".

You are a piece of **** then.

He didn't correct his statement when he knew it was false back before he had cancer. Getting a terrible disease doesn't absolve you from any previous transgressions.

I still think he's a spineless shill but I do wish him a full recovery.

I also wish him well with his cancer battle...

And I believe he desires to speak about Deflategate on the 12th...

...of never.

First, it is "two", not "to".
Second, why don't you take a step back and be a human being? The guy is dying of Stage 4 cancer and you "don't give a ****".

You are a piece of **** then.

everyone dies. I'm not going to feel bad for all of them, especially not him. I'll save my empathy for those who have earned it.

F' Mort. He will go to his grave protecting the scum who used him like a Tampon. What a disgraceful person and his legacy, whatever it is, will always be smeared by his reprehensible part in this criminal conspiracy.

So he says that he is disappointed that the season is starting without Tom Brady.

Why would you say that Mort? If Brady is a cheater then he deserves to be suspended. Your report certainly painted him in that light.

Or, do you know something you are not telling us?

F' Mort. He will go to his grave protecting the scum who used him like a Tampon. What a disgraceful person and his legacy, whatever it is, will always be smeared by his reprehensible part in this criminal conspiracy.
Don't we pretty much know that is was Kensil? Just like we know that is was Troy Vincent that told Stephen A. about Brady's cellphone. Or are there other suspects?

Cancer sux so does he. Get better already then we can go back to normal.

If he actually has something useful/worthy to say then say it. Clearly he doesn't or he would of.

And healthy or not I don't care for whatever his excuse might be for his unethical conduct. Which is about the only discussion point he might sit on. I mean if he had something breaking no way he would sit on it until healthy.

So he says that he is disappointed that the season is starting without Tom Brady.

Why would you say that Mort? If Brady is a cheater then he deserves to be suspended. Your report certainly painted him in that light.

Or, do you know something you are not telling us?
I think he's saying that the league overreacted with this whole ****storm and that he never envisioned this kind of fallout.

Mort behaved terribly throughout this whole fabricated issue. His conduct was and still is, shameful.

But I do thank him for helping me ween myself from the BSPN teat. I used to buy the magazine, watch the Sunday pregame show and listen on the radio. When it became apparent that the NFL was using the network as its propaganda tool through spineless journalist like Mort, I completely eliminated those 4 letters from my life. And for that, Mort, I thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back