PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mort: Giants vs. Dolphins for Dansby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly with all the money thats supposedly going to Peppers and now this...well lets just say that this is why we get the Joey Galloways of the world. As it is we have too much money tied up within our own team to be able to compete in a bidding war for Peppers or Dansby. As long as Brady, Moss, Wilfork, are on this team were not going to be able to sign many if any big time free agents. Im still holding out a little hope for a Brandon Marshal trade though:) any way, anybody who is staying up late tonight to see the Redskins/Giants/Bears spend absurd amounts of money...God Bless.

Hes on NFL Live now saying that the Dolphins have already contacted him and I saw on Rotoworld that he was at the Heat-Lakers game tonight in Miami

I don't know if I buy it yet. It is definitely Giants vs. Dolphins for Rolles since both reportedly offered him contracts. I don't know if they would both be as agressive against two players going to get big money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back